Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you sell Bitcoin to the mentally retarded? - page 2. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 8
OP, sounds like you should get out while you can. 
funny(Not!) how certain people stoop to new lows trying to get others to sell.  If you believe what you said, sell, and move on.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The large hype and bubble with Bitcoin at the end of 2017 means that everyone with access to a computer - and the skills to use a computer - has already heard of Bitcoin.

This also means that anyone stupid enough to believe the hype already has bought Bitcoin. There simple are not a lot of new fools out there to ever pump the price again

The only hope HODL'ers have is to convince - and teach - the mentally retarded to buy Bitcoin, as there are not more normal fools to buy Bitcoin (they already HODL).

And therefore the pump will never happen

This article makes me saddened learning not so many fools.  But yesterday I saw some guy in the street.  He no look smart.  He was walking really fast and always checking his phone. 

Maybe I sell him bitcoin.   
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
The large hype and bubble with Bitcoin at the end of 2017 means that everyone with access to a computer - and the skills to use a computer - has already heard of Bitcoin.

This also means that anyone stupid enough to believe the hype already has bought Bitcoin. There simply are not a lot of new fools out there to ever pump the price again

The only hope HODL'ers have is to convince - and teach - the mentally retarded to buy Bitcoin, as there are not more normal fools to buy Bitcoin (they already HODL).

And therefore the pump will never happen
Pages:
Jump to: