Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you sell your Bitcoin at $100,000 or what? - page 6. (Read 4097 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I will start selling if and when it hits 50 k. This will take year or two imho.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Sold at $9300 and a bit.   Bought back in just now.    Not a bad couple of days at all.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
While price is not reached even 10 000 dollars, so I recommend just watch the price, and not to make plans.
Activity: 336
Merit: 154
I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.
Still have some doubts.. Maybe $200,000 will be a better point?
Please give an advice, your opinion is important!!

PS. It's not a joke. Please be realistic while estimating..
Gonna bring up this topic close to X-Mas 2018.

I think Bitcoin should sell for $ 100,000. Then the idea is to buy again. Actually $ 100,000 is enough for me but I can not do without Bitcoin in my life.
I guess it will be in 2020. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.

Of course, why not sell your bitcoin when the price reaches $100k, when the time comes i see no problem with that because many of us bought our bitcoin when it was selling below $10,000. thus, by selling your bitcoin at $100,000 you make over 10x return on investment all based on pure profits.

Because some people think it will go to a few hundred thousand or even to a million.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
What's the point of asking this question now when the Bitcoin price is 10 times less? Anyone who now has one Bitcoin will say yes I'm ready to sell my coins for $ 100,000.
Activity: 98
I believe Bitcoin will increase in the future but I will sell it soon if its the price as I expected. Perhaps now Bitcoin hoarding is too risky, it can disappear at any time. Therefore, I think you should choose the right time to invest and sell Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
I may sell almost all btc at $100k but at leas ill hold 1btc forever  Grin
I mean, i want to hold 1btc for next 10 years. I already deposited 1 btc in a cold paper wallet and stored in a secure place.

But i believe that ppl will sell at $20k, $30k, $50k causing crash again.
Activity: 54
Hi guys. Now many people argue on websites and on forums whether Bitcoin or other crypto currency will become official. It seems to me that it will not happen in Russia, I do not think it's convenient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

If bitcoin reaches such a milestone, it will be an incredible sensation. Many are hoping for a price of 20,000 dollars. I do not even know whether bitcoin will be able to reach the mark of 100,000. But to sell 200,000 better than 100,000 is unambiguous Wink Grin
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
If I got ny bitcoin by then and I am in need urgently of money of course I will 100,000 usd is really a big amount of money already but maybe I will not sell all, only half of my bitcon if ever I have oneday.
There are likely chances to see the market value of bitcoin to be this much in coming few years and that this will really help lot of investors in having some very good amount of profit at that time. If you are comfortable and satisfied with that much amount of money which you will get by selling your coins then, you can go for selling. Otherwise, it is better to keep on holding your coins for more period of time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
In order to sell for 200 thousand dollars, you need to wait for this course. And this will not happen soon. Today's policy is proof of this. But we still have to believe that all the same the price will increase and then everyone will be happy
Activity: 635
Merit: 251

What is the question about? Did the author of this thread talk about the price of one Bitcoin. Such words are just unbelievable for hearing to me. I can not imagine that the price will jump so immensely high.

Nobody imagines bitoin to be 1000 either, nobody expected 20k either. So who knows, I do think it's possible although it's hard to imagine.
Activity: 148
If I got ny bitcoin by then and I am in need urgently of money of course I will 100,000 usd is really a big amount of money already but maybe I will not sell all, only half of my bitcon if ever I have oneday.
When the price of the bitcoin will reaches at $100,000. If I have a bitcoin in my hand I will sell it because it is a great opportunity that the prices of bitcoin reaches in that amount. And it can give me bigger profit for my future. If I urgently need of money for a something important I don't hesitate to sell if I have a bitcoin.
Activity: 70

Haha, if the price of bitcoin reaches $100,000, I will not hesitate to sell my bitcoins. I think the price is already high. The gains I got made me a millionaire. But I think it's hard to get to $100,000 in a short time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

What is the question about? Did the author of this thread talk about the price of one Bitcoin. Such words are just unbelievable for hearing to me. I can not imagine that the price will jump so immensely high.
Activity: 308
I wouldn't sell at that price because I am waiting for a better price in order to sell my coins
Activity: 168
No, I see things worth learning in 2017, and what's going on. I will decide to sell my bitcoin if it achieves growth at the end of the year and wait for the bitcoin opportunity to be flushed down to buy it. Intuitively can allow me to do this or sooner. as long as it can bring high profit efficiency.
copper member
Activity: 364

I think it is not going to happen this year or in the nest two years. But if if does happen, bitcoin would reach $100k, of course i would sell but only half of it and i am going to invest the rest.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
$100k is a very high level, and I dont think that Bitcoin will hit this level, at least in the near future. I am holding BTC but I look for making good profit, and dont plan to sell with such high rates. In theory Bitcoin can reach $100k or even more but it will need very long time most likely.
Pages:
Jump to: