Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you send your Shitcoins for credit in a big broker's platform?! - page 2. (Read 298 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Shitcoins or not - if you don't have access to them they're not yours. It's not some kind of famous platform like binance or huobi, so I'd like to keep my shitcoins in my wallet))
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide

Just came across a very interesting offer. It seems like a mysterious broker claiming to be one of the big [layers in the market is willing to collect Shitcoins out of poor bag holders in return for credit in his platform trading real stocks and commodities.

Here is the offer - https://campaign.tokenfrenzy.net/BTC

I decided to play along and now I'm waiting to hear back more details. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the catch in this.....why would they want my shitcoins? what will they gain by holding them? am I missing something? I have to be honest I don't mind getting valuable credit for them anyway.....

It is possible that they will accept only some altcoins, ones that at this point have a reduced value due to the bear market, but have a lot of potential. Of course, they will offer you a much lower exchange rate than the real value, and you will risk playing at their market. The offer may be real, but certainly not very profitable.
Honestly, this idea looks like burning service for shitcoins which don't have any value on real exchanges. Whoever sends to mentioned addresses should not care about future of that coins which value decreases day by day in my humble opinion. Maybe they have bot which filters better ones for holding compared to broken values and sells immediately if it can't find any real value. Who knows Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Just came across a very interesting offer. It seems like a mysterious broker claiming to be one of the big [layers in the market is willing to collect Shitcoins out of poor bag holders in return for credit in his platform trading real stocks and commodities.

I decided to play along and now I'm waiting to hear back more details. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the catch in this.....why would they want my shitcoins? what will they gain by holding them? am I missing something? I have to be honest I don't mind getting valuable credit for them anyway.....
I don't really get the idea about that, i mean what is the point on collecting coins that has no value whatsoever.
Will it really able to be trade that way?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

The only reason this could work out fine for the is if he or she is one of the pump and dump group, buy cheap ten pump the price to generate interest then dump on gullible investors. Shitcoin will end up shit and I expect 99% of them to die a natural death it is just a matter of time no matter the amount of pump
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think it is decent enough offer if the broker and company is real and will not scam or leak our data in anyway soi think we need to analyse further before taking this offer.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
UPDATE!
They just updated the campaign offer to 100$!

Shit just got real! I applied for more details and ask them for Wings, now that it is delisted of Binance it is going to keep crushing to 0.00000000
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
UPDATE!
They just updated the campaign offer to 100$!

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
How would they do that really... something could be phishing but if it is not, I think it is better to send a whole lot of shit coins, swisscoin included  Roll Eyes. Jokes apart but some coins are just so pissed that you regret investing on them.
Activity: 398
Iam trying to decipher what they stand to gain by accepting your shitcoins that have no value. One thing I am sure of is that, there is a way they benefit, which is far more than accepting your shitcoins, but you should also check and be careful, so that you are not negatively affected.

I think they have no plans to do anything with the tokens actually....just want you as a player on their platform......look at the tokens they ask for this week, some of them with 0 daily volume....

if they are really that shitcoin loving, why chose only the few mentioned coins?
they should really take all. but you know why, they still can profit form these shitcoins after all those coins are still listed on exchanges, they may not have enough volume but the team of those projects are active still and the prices of those coins are just the result of the year long bear market.

there are shittier coins ont there, ask there if they want them too.

They say it is going to be a weekly thing so the current list is for this week, I guess each week they will target different tokens hopefully getting to them all
Activity: 364
So its more of a marketing campaign, not bad. Probably tend to give some sort of a trading credit. "one the worlds biggest brokers" its about time some big companies and names from outside of our industry will join.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Iam trying to decipher what they stand to gain by accepting your shitcoins that have no value. One thing I am sure of is that, there is a way they benefit, which is far more than accepting your shitcoins, but you should also check and be careful, so that you are not negatively affected.

I think they have no plans to do anything with the tokens actually....just want you as a player on their platform......look at the tokens they ask for this week, some of them with 0 daily volume....

if they are really that shitcoin loving, why chose only the few mentioned coins?
they should really take all. but you know why, they still can profit form these shitcoins after all those coins are still listed on exchanges, they may not have enough volume but the team of those projects are active still and the prices of those coins are just the result of the year long bear market.

there are shittier coins ont there, ask there if they want them too.

Does anyone recognize this Lion's logo??

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Activity: 364
Hope to finally be able to get something out of my bad decisions from last year  Huh
As you would ask what are the value of your Shit coin worth to them and why do they really want it?
You would also ask what are the value credits in his trading platform and what are you benefits
You might be surprised that the odds are in his favour

Let's agree no one knows the future price of tokens with such low liquidity....so it is either a very sophisticated pump and dump scheme which I hardly believe since it supposed to be a "very big" broker and as such it is unlikely they will risk their reputation. and as a big broker, I would expect them to know their market and know we would need a very good offer in order to get us onboard...that is why I'm so confused....
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Well, they use your altcoins as a collateral, but point is that your position can be easily liquidated as long as crypto is too volatile, so I would skip this offer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
As you would ask what are the value of your Shit coin worth to them and why do they really want it?
You would also ask what are the value credits in his trading platform and what are you benefits
You might be surprised that the odds are in his favour

Mysterium is the devil!!! take them for free

They definitely are!!

It is possible that they will accept only some altcoins, ones that at this point have a reduced value due to the bear market, but have a lot of potential. Of course, they will offer you a much lower exchange rate than the real value, and you will risk playing at their market. The offer may be real, but certainly not very profitable.

That's the thing...current holders had so many exit points and chose to avoid it why would they sell it under market price or even at market price?? they better of selling it to BTC/ETH... Every company that is going down this road must know that so this is why I think they might even offer a bigger credit than the current value of the collected tokens
Pages:
Jump to: