Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you stake your token to make profit? - page 2. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
I will stake my token and look if it's really profitable though there is like staking calculator and it's like the more you stake the more you earned. I think I like how staking of veil works. I will stake my zero coins so I can get like 50 veil which has already have a decent price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
I will staking my tokens or coins if the project is always active in developing the product and community.
consideration in staking requires a deeper understanding with developers and the community, because staking is an investment that takes time to gain profits. so if you are not ready for a long-term investment, never staking your coins to make a profit
Activity: 406
To make a profit, we must be brave enough to risk our tokens. Trading does not work easily and can still change. With Ethereum that I have, I have to be brave enough to invest in the ICO. But we also need to be able to determine the actual ICO.

Indeed, many of us if we get tokens certainly want profits, and this we can see conditions that are indeed feasible to do. Trading and investing is indeed a risky job and we must do it to hone our skills.
Activity: 378
To make a profit, we must be brave enough to risk our tokens. Trading does not work easily and can still change. With Ethereum that I have, I have to be brave enough to invest in the ICO. But we also need to be able to determine the actual ICO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
In my personal case, I have significant amounts of a couple of POS cryptocurrencies, but one of them offers me only 4.5% per year, the other just over 6%. To be honest, I do not understand what is the incentive to stake with such low returns, because there are even banking investments that offer up to double or triple those returns, which is why I prefer to increase my profitability through trading than staking.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
If you are wondering about staking, here you go guyz a great article about staking : "Research Report: Is Proof of Stake better than Proof of Work?"

https://medium.com/@stakingrewards/research-report-is-proof-of-stake-better-than-proof-of-work-222d048ccef5?sk=fdb526e045c4e60d20b26493bb5b0e76
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
Why not!!!, If staking will give me more token then I definitely will stake. It all depends on the project. Staking will issue an extra work to bonus. Staking Is now very common, though the return is usually small. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
"for another that may end of losing" you just increase your bag with time and helping the network.
I'm staking few good projects' coins and it's safe, i'm holding my keys.
I myself do not know which project is good, I just complained of my luck by joining to invest in a few projects. if I'm lucky I'll get a profit, if I'm not lucky, let's just say I'm bad luck.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Recently staking gains great popularity in crypto market, especially among wallet users. Some wallets claim that you can get extra 7-150% token if you choose to stake your token in their wallet. What on earth is staking? I wrote sth about staking on medium.https://medium.com/@rockminer/staking-another-new-way-to-make-money-in-crypto-aabf58143bb7

Here is the thing: will you choose to stake your token to make profit?
If you arw stupid enough?then go on stake your token to PROFIT lol

But me? No and i will never,i would rather stay holding my tokens forever than putting into something we don't really sure what wi happen

And besides token is already an investment so why need to look for another that may end of losing?

"for another that may end of losing" you just increase your bag with time and helping the network.
I'm staking few good projects' coins and it's safe, i'm holding my keys.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Recently staking gains great popularity in crypto market, especially among wallet users. Some wallets claim that you can get extra 7-150% token if you choose to stake your token in their wallet. What on earth is staking? I wrote sth about staking on medium.https://medium.com/@rockminer/staking-another-new-way-to-make-money-in-crypto-aabf58143bb7

If you arw stupid enough?then go on stake your token to PROFIT lol

But me? No and i will never,i would rather stay holding my tokens forever than putting into something we don't really sure what wi happen

And besides token is already an investment so why need to look for another that may end of losing?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
From staking, like masternodes, they always have a negative and a positive side; the positive one is obviously given by the number of coins that you can have "for free" betting your own in the wallet, but if this "gift" reaches many% high levels then almost certainly the Coin / token chosen, after an initial peak, will inevitably suffer the great inflation due to staking, causing heavy losses for the last investors to enter.

In my opinion, staking should not exceed 2-3% monthly or 50% per year; in addition it would be dangerous and can only be used to speculate with the coin / token for a short period, choosing the right entry timing.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Staking is good for those who holds their coins or token, because it will give them some extra coins to get for free by just holding their token this really favors those who don't have the mining rigs to mine PoW coins, I really love POS type coins. This is a slow and sure but not so sure income when you have shitcoin, sure to get free coins but not so sure if worths. For me it is better to trade to make a good profit but its risky.
In this regards, we still have to watch the token we will stake, because not all tokens are gotten free, if we are considering to stake any token which is not a bad idea because of the guaranteed interest we will have on it, we still have to ensure that the token is a good one.

I remember when I first got to know about DASH, which I think were the first to introduce masternode, I got the whole gist from a friend and his explanations was really convincing, but it didn’t end there, I took further step in making sure that my personal research about them was sound and convincing before deciding to stake my investment with them.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
It is difficult to make stakes tokens, the price of tokens is like a roller coaster so it is difficult to do stakes, I focus on tokens that have the potential to be long term and sell tokens that are difficult to grow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I have try to stake coins when the price of the coin was falling lower. It is not really worth to just stake a coin.
Staking doesn't give you much profits and doesn't really help you recover your loss. It is better just to trade coins. Except if you bought near the lowest price, it is not worth to stake coins i think.
Or if you bought coins at the highest price and you don't want to take the risk to lose more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I can stake my tokens but that depends on some conditions.

If staking time takes long and the income is not worth it, i wouldn't waste my time.

In this manner, staking time and income is very important.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

One must explore multiple sources of income to really make it in this cryptocurrency situation now, if the project offering the stakes is a reliable one, then I will stake my tokes but not all, I will just see it a another opportunity to make money based on interest.

This is the strategy I have learnt from one of my mentor, I will not just completely put my total tokens into stake, I will hold some for long, trade with some and still stake some, although staking has a minimum amount, I think for DASH Masternode is 1000, so I also consider the cost of the toke too before deciding if I will stake my token or not, but it is really worth it if I have the opportunity to do so.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
To OP: Is there any token... yes tokens which you can stake? Excluding POSToken (POS) which has no liquidity and development.

Tomochain (Tomo) is a good coin for stake. You just need to install mobile wallet and vote for masternode candidate (they are working on DPOS system). This coin has a big future in my mind. Their CEO is a former founder of NEM and NXT coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I prefer hold coins not trading, hold for months.
If coin allows staking, then why not to do it and get extra profit.
it seems like I also do what you say. I rarely risk my tokens in daily trading or fast trading. usually, I prefer to hold my coins a few months to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

150% sounds absurd for staking reward, I can't see how something that offers that can be sustainable. I think the staking reward that is being discussed for when ETH goes to PoS is only a couple of percent.

maybe few coins will give about 150% or more rewards for stakers, but seems to risky if we invest in a kind of project like that
because normally the stake rewards for a serious project is between 1% - 10% per annum, and usually the rewards will decreasing each years my friend
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
If you are not going to do a daily trade and just hold, might as well stake it for the interest and be less effected by inflation.

It all depends on how it is staked and what the staking yield is. And most importantly, if that coin is a s*it coin or not lol
Pages:
Jump to: