Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you use platforms offering AI help for crypto trading in 2024? - page 3. (Read 242 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
I use artificial intelligence in my day to day life, outside of this forum, but I would not use it for trading. First of all because I don't trade. I like to have a high probability of making money and in trading what you have is a high probability of losing money. And secondly because a trading AI that really works would be widely adopted and would stop working, because for some people to make money, others have to lose it.

Apart from that, I do not know what will happen in the future, but I think that the IA still has a lot to improve, what happens is that it has cumulative knowledge and never gets tired of learning, nor gets old or loses memory.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
Hi guys! Happy holidays! Just wanted to know if you're planning on using AI bots and such technologies to boost your crypto profits in 2024. And now that I'm talking about this, I'm curious if you've already started to use AI for taking trades.
You need to know crypto trading, if you don't have knowledge, strategy, experience and a responsible crypto trading platform or a lot of trading activity and if you only rely on crypto exchanges that offer Al bots, I guarantee you are in big losses every day, when carrying out trading activities.

Al is a robot that is programmed by humans, using today's technology, the tool is programmed and tells you what has happened, Al does not function on things that have never happened, You have to understand that trading is greatly influenced by the activity of moving charts, if you analyze it wrong, everything can fall apart, so don't rely on AI bots on the stock exchange, the consequences could be fatal.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
Hi guys! Happy holidays! Just wanted to know if you're planning on using AI bots and such technologies to boost your crypto profits in 2024. And now that I'm talking about this, I'm curious if you've already started to use AI for taking trades.
I will use AI bots to increase my portfolio but the only way in my knowledge to increase the profit is when I will have enough manual experience that I can judge if this AI bot is suggesting me the right plan or not. There are many AI platforms that use AI databases to increase your profits and they also have different paid plans but I never trusted them because the first reason is they will ask you to agree on one thing that all the loses will be yours. This means, that they don't take any responsibility for our funds then why would we trust them?

I will say, that if we are doing manual trading or investment for the long term we should do our own research but using AI will increase the profit ratio because AI can process data in the blink of an eye while the human mind takes so much time to process huge datasets.

We should not remain behind and should learn the usage of AI tools and should know that which tool we should use, the reality is, not many people know about AI tools that are helping traders to make good profit. And those who know that are not sharing them because of two reasons, one is high traffic will come and the second is they afraid to mention them if you will lose money then you will blam them.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Do not waste you money on AI if you want AI to send do everything for you. Like predicting the market price direction. Bots and AI bots are all not also accurate.

Some people use them to make some specific tasks in trading but not using them to make analyses. If you want to make profit from trading, you need to learn the elementary and have experience about trading.

Use the amount that you can afford to lose to trade.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: