Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Zcash Ever Reach a New ATH in price? - page 2. (Read 166 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
December 03, 2019, 10:42:13 PM
It's hard to say. Zcash will need to have a high market cap in order to reach $5000 again or it will never reach all-time high again. Maybe the reason why it reached $5000 is because it is over-hyped and it has a low supply back then. If you think about it, a few $5000 wouldn't really hurt the overall market cap. If you compare the supplies and market cap back then, it would make sense that Zcash might not reach $5000 again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 03, 2019, 10:37:12 PM
The super high opening trading prices of Zcash--it was trading more than bitcoin for a few days--are hard to expect again. However, it should have a good rise in a bullish market.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 03, 2019, 10:11:32 PM

Considering how cheap Zcash has become (compared to 2016's ATH), I'm starting to wonder if there's any chance the cryptocurrency will ever reach a new ATH in price? After all, everything about ZEC is the same as BTC except for the Zero-Knowledge Proofs for preserving privacy over one's transactions. What are your thoughts? Grin

What happened to ZCASH also happens to so many top coins in the market, every cons suffere3d from the long bearish period, but the potential of these coins are still there, and ZCASH is one of the coins that have potential in the market when alt seasons come, I'm pretty sure it will have another all-time high.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
December 03, 2019, 09:46:24 PM
if what you ask is cryptocurrency, then there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will reach the new ATH,
but if it's ZEC, I'm not too sure, because in 2019 there are a lot of new cryptocurrency projects that have advantages better than ZEC, in terms of privacy, code, and also the speed and transaction fees.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 03, 2019, 08:20:47 PM
from $ 50 to $ 5000 again I think it will be a big and difficult challenge. ZEC will be difficult to achieve because of intense market competition and how they too should be able to make their trading volume increase. and if we look at it today, we haven't even been able to find those signs yet.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 03, 2019, 07:42:13 PM
Within Zcash's early days, many people were hyped about the project because it used a new, revolutionary technology for privacy. According to CMC, Zcash's ATH was well over $5k per coin. A few months after launch, prices started to decline massively across the crypto market. With many forks using the same technology as Zcash, people's interest into the original cryptocurrency has declined. It's today where 1 ZEC coin is worth less than $50. That's a steep decline in price and a massive loss for those who got into Zcash within its early days.

Despite this, it's hoped that Zcash would rise in price over time since it relies on the same deflationary model as Bitcoin. I believe that after the Founder's Reward period is over, prices will slowly increase across the market. Still, Bitcoin would need to experience huge gains in price for other altcoins (like Zcash) to follow.

Considering how cheap Zcash has become (compared to 2016's ATH), I'm starting to wonder if there's any chance the cryptocurrency will ever reach a new ATH in price? After all, everything about ZEC is the same as BTC except for the Zero-Knowledge Proofs for preserving privacy over one's transactions. What are your thoughts? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: