Pages:
Author

Topic: Willing to lease 27 acres of land for bitcoin mining - page 2. (Read 8450 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Count me in..!!
Am ready for the connections and everything set up..  Grin
as i don't have much to invest..  Cry  Grin

what connection you are talking about.  Wink

i am keeping this thread open. anyone having any plans just PM me.. cheers
I am in, count me... would be ready to invest in mining

can u enlighten me on how to count u in. can u be specific on how u want to invest

cheers
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am in, count me... would be ready to invest in mining
Activity: 202
location of land? electricity cost in area?

its in southern part of india and the cost of electricity is rs 3 per unit i guess. if i get a good project report then we can talk about that. it can be generated from solar power. it wont be an issue.

sounds pretty interesting. if that is the cost of electricity, then some profit can be made.

its in southern part of india and the cost of electricity is rs 3 per unit i guess. if i get a good project report then we can talk about that. it can be generated from solar power. it wont be an issue.
Activity: 202
I am starting this thread to know the feasibility of having a bitcoin farm here in india. i have seen many farms in china ,most of them are really successful. i just want to know is there any big mining farms in india. if so i would like to hear from them. The main reason i started this thread is i am willing to lease my 27 acres of land for setting up the gig or join hands in setting up the farm. i just want to know the possibilities from experienced miners.
Pages:
Jump to: