Pages:
Author

Topic: Wimbledon 2016 - Discussion 🎾 🎾 🎾 - page 5. (Read 4517 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
There is just no player right now who is really strong on grass besides Serena. Really if you look at the winners of 2013 and 2014 which were two players that won it 'cause Serena sucked in those Wimbledon's.
Kvitova won 2 Wimbledons in her career and some other good performances but 2015 and 2016 sucked. And I believe the other player retired right after and it was strange that she won it.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I'd place my money on Federer to win the tournament, think he's in pretty good shape and having watched his previous matches, I think he's most likely to win.
Not betting this time though..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Murray is hot favorite against Berdych odds are very low for ML for 2nd semi final match of the day. I also will take risk on Federer into 1st semi final match because this one has reasonable odds to put some money on stake there. I am very confident final match will be played between Federer and Murray.
Activity: 966
I don't think experience really matter in this match because Raonic have few really good and experience coach too. They can give advice to Raonic.
Federer return are really awful in his last match against Cilic , so he really have to work on his return because Raonic serve gonna be a big trouble for him.
My bet gonna be Raonic to win a set ? Yes @ 1.21
Activity: 686
Federer showed mind blowing performance lately and proved he is the best player and I also he will be the winner of today match, as per analysis of both players than it is very clear Federer is far better than Raonic, ML would be nice to place bet on this semi final match.
Activity: 728
The most possible players in the final will be Federer VS Murray, but i don't like them, I wanna watch Berdych vs Raonic in the final, I wanna see a new player wins a Grand Slam, not old champions any more. (I like Djonokic, but he failed to go into final, I wanna see Berdych wins the title, cause he is the most handsome guy of 4 players.   Grin Cheesy)
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Going for Federer as well. I don't think he will win the wimbledon, but will definitely be a favorite for this game. I would expect the finals to be between Federer and Murray.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Raonic v Federer? I feel inclined to bet on Federer because of experience and he is a far more better player compared to Raonic. Raonic +2.5 sets could be a hit, but to be safe I'll get Federer ML.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Milos Raonic vs Roger Federer, I will pick Federer @1.57 for today match because he is very experienced and much talented players, that is why I feel bet on Federer will be worth to it and it has very good safety for stake amount.
federer have this advantage i know he wants another trophy let us see and hope he played again at his best, good luck to us sir.
Activity: 686
Milos Raonic vs Roger Federer, I will pick Federer @1.57 for today match because he is very experienced and much talented players, that is why I feel bet on Federer will be worth to it and it has very good safety for stake amount.
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
my picks are kerber and raonic to win wimbledon
in your dreams 425  Grin

Its gonna be hard for Raonic to win Federer tomorrow. I think Berdych have more chance against Murray, and probably winner from that match will win Wimbledon this year. Raonic is good player but he still have to learn a lot of things, I think we will see Federer and Murray in finals, they are favorites in my opinion, and I believe there will be no surprises.
Federer and Murray in finals would be my choice too since Raonic has never made it to this stage before I think once in 2012 but not into the finals.

Murray is the favorite to win I will think to make it a tight match near the end.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
in your dreams 425  Grin

Its gonna be hard for Raonic to win Federer tomorrow. I think Berdych have more chance against Murray, and probably winner from that match will win Wimbledon this year. Raonic is good player but he still have to learn a lot of things, I think we will see Federer and Murray in finals, they are favorites in my opinion, and I believe there will be no surprises.
Activity: 386
★BitGame.co★
Hello, friends

Place your bets on Wimbledon 2016 championship!

Two interesting games will happen tommorow:

Milos Raonic v Roger Federer

Tomas Berdych v Andy Murray

Bet on your favourite players with great odds and win BTC, Amazon Gifts and Steam Games!
Lost my bet again ~ What a unlucky day for me.
Serena Williams @ 1.28 vs Angelique Kerber @ 3.75 , the odds are clearly against Kerber.
I'm sure Serena gonna win this Wimbledon title , no way She gonna losing to Kerber in final again. A big chance for Serena to finally grab a grandslam in 2016 , many fans have been waiting for this.
legendary
Activity: 1372
a lot of surprise to see Venus losing against Keber , Wimbledon is actually giving much surprises this time , after djokovick who's next?
I really appreciate keber's potential to win against venus service.
What do you mean ? Its not a surprise. Kerber is definitely better than Venus on this. Even the odds have Kerber to win at 1.35x. Venus was never a favorite. I am happy Kerber is doing well against Venus on this. Still 1 more set to win, and only than can we be sure who wins it. I wouldn't be too happy for Kerber just yet. Just want this to be over with. Have huge money on it.
legendary
Activity: 1162
a lot of surprise to see Venus losing against Keber , Wimbledon is actually giving much surprises this time , after djokovick who's next?
I really appreciate keber's potential to win against venus service.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't quite see that come true . It would be good though , to see a new Champion . What I think is Murray or Federer ( I am  rooting for Federer actually ) and Serena to win wimbledon .

Serena Williams are on fire again!  I thought Vesnina could hold more serve but he just can't face the power from Serena.
I think the final gonna be Willians sisters, so i will put my bet on Venus Williams to win a set? Yes @ 1.78 on her next match against Kerber. Venus have won Wimbledon 5 times,  so why not ?
That's great odds actually . I hope Venus williams not only win the set , but also the match . Would love to see the sisters play against each other for the trophy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
in your dreams 425  Grin
Serena Williams are on fire again!  I thought Vesnina could hold more serve but he just can't face the power from Serena.
I think the final gonna be Willians sisters, so i will put my bet on Venus Williams to win a set? Yes @ 1.78 on her next match against Kerber. Venus have won Wimbledon 5 times,  so why not ?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
Pages:
Jump to: