Pages:
Author

Topic: [Win 1-3 BTC] @ Just-Dice 1st B-day **Freeroll Poker Tournament** 21st Jun - page 2. (Read 1161 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 595
can i know the password of the free rolss
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WW3
 Hi everyone! I have some good news for you guys! Tongue  Grin

Most of people on Just-Dice know me as "xSunsetx", i am here to announce that today is 1st b-day of just-dice.com !
And as a gift to everyone from Just-Dice, owners are hosting a freeroll poker tournament today. And it's your chance to try your luck to win 1-3 bitcoins!

I will try to answer questions below that i think will be asked the most  Roll Eyes

1. What can i win?
Ans: You can win up to 3Bitcoins.  I'm not sure how many places are paid but i think around 10
An example of that would be (1st place = 0.7, 2nd place = 0.5, 3rd place 0.3 etc). There is also a bounty on "Dooglas" and "Deb", if you knock either of them out of the tournament you win 0.5 BTC.

2. How do i get involved?
Ans: In order to be eligible to join and play, you have to go to www.just-dice.com website, login, click on Chat tab, and type /poker to claim your free code! You have to be already registered member on just-dice and have an account older than 1 month (i think). However
If you are new you can buy a freeroll code which will allow you to register for poker tournament, they usually sell for around 0.01-0.02 BTC each (be carefull and dont get scammed)
I will also pick a person at random from here today, who will receive a free poker tournament code  Cool Cool

3. I have managed to get a freroll code, how do i register with it?
1. You have to create an account at - http://sealswithclubs.eu/ (once you register, login using your details)
2. Once you login click on "My Account", and scroll down and you should see a tab called "Redeem Code", this is where you put your code in.
3. After redeeming the code, you can click "Play now" on the right handside (or you can download the client).
4. Once you are in, you can click on "Tournaments" tab. And when you find "Just-Dice Freeroll Tournament" you can click information and it should bring up a screen with information about the tournament, starting time etc.

4. How many players are playing?
Ans: 297 max players, and 181 already registered so make sure you get your spot!  Wink

5. How can i withdraw BTC if i win?
Ans: If you win, your winnings will be deposited on your sealswithclubs account. You can simply go on their website, login using your details, click on my account tab and you can withdraw your funds there. Withdrawals are usually approved within 24hrs.

If you are still experiencing problems, and are not sure on what to do PLEASE do not hesitate to ask, i am here to help, that's what i enjoy doing Smiley

Thank you, and i wish everyone good luck!

Campsis (AKA: xSunsetx)  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: