Pages:
Author

Topic: Win 2 BTC! BetVIP And CoinTelegraph Competition - page 8. (Read 6570 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi all,

Thanks for your predictions! All entries will close at midnight on Friday the 27th of February so get your answers in!

The BetVIP Team

Oke i will submit my predict on 25th.

How many winner will be credits or what ?

There is a 1st place and a second place prize. 1st place wins 2 BTC and second place wis 1 BTC. If no one guesses correctly then the prize will go to the person who was closest.

The BetVIP Team

But how if is there have 3 person with the same predict and the predict are correct

As explained above, if there is more than 1 person with a correct answer, those players will be put into a draw to select the ultimate winner for the 2 BTC prize. Second place will then be drawn from the remaining players with correct answers!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
1.Chelsea
2.Man City
3.Arsenal
4.Man Utd
5.Liverpool
[email protected]
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Hi all,

Thanks for your predictions! All entries will close at midnight on Friday the 27th of February so get your answers in!

The BetVIP Team

There is a 1st place and a second place prize. 1st place wins 2 BTC and second place wis 1 BTC. If no one guesses correctly then the prize will go to the person who was closest.

The BetVIP Team

But how if is there have 3 person with the same predict and the predict are correct
Hi all,

The BetVIP Team

The BetVIP Team
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Hi all,

The BetVIP Team

Hi all,

The BetVIP Team
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Chelsea

Manchester City      

Manchester Utd  

Southampton  

Arsenal

username:  retardeddanac

Great btc, hope I will win. Cheesy  Thanks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Man United
4. Arsenal
5. Southampton

username: [email protected]
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
1. Chelsea
2. Manchester United
3. Manchester City
4. Arsenal
5. Southampton

Username : [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Man United
4. Arsenal
5. Southampton

[email protected]

What's the date limit to join? (otherwise I'd re-post on the 3th hehe)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

arsenal

Southampton

my username: [email protected]

how long do we have to make predictions
Predict what the rankings of the top 5 teams in the English Premier League will be on the 4th of March at midnight and stand a chance to win 2 BTC coin for 1st prize. Post your answers on this thread along with your BetVIP.com username to enter!! Second place wins 1 BTC!!

All entries will close at midnight on Friday the 27th of February so get your answers in! Remember, you must have a valid BetVIP.com username to enter.

If there are no correct answers, the prizes will go to whoever came closest. If there is more than 1 person with the correct answer, those players will go into a draw to select the ultimate winner!

Good Luck!
The BetVIP Team
Pages:
Jump to: