Pages:
Author

Topic: Win upto $200 in free Dogecoins every hour! - page 2. (Read 23458 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
@Silva
I think what the disclaimer say about "big amount of transactions" means the number of transactions you make day by day.
the number of coins you transfer in one single transaction would not be an issue.

On official dogesite, they recommend two online wallets: dogeapi & moolah
anyone got opinions on these two or maybe please give link to a thread discussing them
Im sorry if my post doesnt actually relate to the topic of this thread, I'll edit/delete my post if needed  Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Is there a trusty online wallet for dogecoins, like there is for bitcoin (blockchain)?
I have the wallet installed at my PC, but I prefer an online one because I don't need to wait for the wallet to sync.

I've earned some dogecoins with this site and want to withdraw.

Try MultiDoge : http://multidoge.org/?dl=win
It's a light wallet and does not download the blockchain.

Ok, thanks

but there is a disclaimer when I go to the site:
It is important to know that MultiDoge is a so called light wallet. It is meant for your day to day transactions. If you are a miner, you should NOT use MultiDoge as your wallet. Receiving big transactions, such as pool payouts, can clog up a light wallet. This is a known issue with all light wallets and must be considered before usage.

The essence is: Do not use a light wallet to handle a big amount of transactions, mining being one example. Use the refrence client instead.

I have more then 20000 dogecoins to withdraw. Is this considered a "big transaction?"

They recommend not using it to receive a large number of transactions, the actual size of the transaction is not an issue.

OK, thank you for your support and thank you for giving us free bitcoins and dogecoins with your sites  Smiley
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥
The chances to get $200 is too low..
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Is there a trusty online wallet for dogecoins, like there is for bitcoin (blockchain)?
I have the wallet installed at my PC, but I prefer an online one because I don't need to wait for the wallet to sync.

Ok, thanks

It is important to know that MultiDoge is a so called light wallet. It is meant for your day to day transactions. If you are a miner, you should NOT use MultiDoge as your wallet. Receiving big transactions, such as pool payouts, can clog up a light wallet. This is a known issue with all light wallets and must be considered before usage.

The essence is: Do not use a light wallet to handle a big amount of transactions, mining being one example. Use the refrence client instead.

I have more then 20000 dogecoins to withdraw. Is this considered a "big transaction?"

They recommend not using it to receive a large number of transactions, the actual size of the transaction is not an issue.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Ok, thanks

That's around 5 dollars...
Activity: 26
Very nice site, I used your freebitco too, and enjoying both site.

Ok, thanks

legendary

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Nice site, will try to win those $200 Shocked (in Dogecoins)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
i seemed to win more on the free plays last month when coin prices tanked..
and now that they are dropping again i seem to be winning a bit more than the usual lowest pay out.
not trying to accuse you of anything just stating my observation..
but hey maybe it's just random like that.. just thought that it was weird it coincided with low coin prices.

This guys Gambling sites are cool and i occasionally play my winnings but i am careful because i suck at gambling.
point being is when i first started i would cash out everything but hey.. it's more fun to gamble Smiley

I have a link (with my referral id) to the two sites we are all talking about here in my forum sig.
Check it out you might like it !
A coin dev mid last year told me about it and it's a fun site i figure.
It's sort of like a faucet in that you can play free every hour and you will always win but it's so much more than that..
calling it a faucet is almost insulting i think lol

So thanks site/dev you have done a good job all this time on the two sites.. you just need to add JPC support for me Wink

Pro Tip:
With re-captcha's you only have to enter in the harder word of the two shown.. NOT both !
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
yes the doge coin site is indeed still alive and is paying out
legendary
Now you can set a limit in auto-bet to stop betting after a certain amount of profit or loss has been reached.
legendary
Auto-Withdraw option added to freedoge.co.in.
legendary
Max bet and win increased to 50,000 DOGE in the Multiply DOGE game!
Activity: 14
http://s24.postimg.org/dam2tppqd/WOW.png

Grin

the BTC version of your site is good too !

guys this site owner is legit and honest i think

Yup. I've never had a problem with either site when it comes to paying. As far as faucets go, they're both pretty good.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Thumbs up for freebitco.in!

btw: dogecoin still alive?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
the BTC version of your site is good too !

guys this site owner is legit and honest i think
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Good way to pass the time, got 7 lost it all lol will be back to try again
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
it's great and i love and i have tried to send some guys your way ..thanks / good job

my link is my sig Wink
Pages:
Jump to: