Pages:
Author

Topic: Win7 Enterprise x64 ..mining tools? 2.5 BTC BOUNTY! - page 2. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Get these drivers : http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-64.aspx

Get this software : www.bitcoin.org/smf/index.php?topic=3878.0 (does suport phoenix + phatk)

Install drivers, unpack the guiminer, launch it, go to File -> New Miner -> Phoenix miner. In the next tab enter your info and in the Extra Flags tab enter the settings for your video card (I use -k phatk VECTORS BFI_INT AGGRESSION=7 worksize=128 FASTLOOP=false on 6950 unlocked and overclocked).

edit : yes, if you have more than one video card on Windows you will need  dummy plugs, another monitor connection or a KVM switch.

edit2 : after you finish installing the drivers, have dummy plugs on every card (not needed for the first video card), extend the desktop to cover all the video cards. You should have 8 video cards listed if you right click on the ati icon in system tray, extend the desktop on the 3rd, 5th and 7th video card listed there.

After this all of them should appear in Overdrive and in guiminer.

If you require more information you can contact me via e-mail at wtfgogu gmail.com.
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
also will I need dummy plugs?Huh

Please help me Cheesy

Upped the Ante to 2.5 BTC
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
Hey guys !

I just nearly killed myself the last days getting linuxcoin to work on my rigs !

but as it doesnt work and i loose valuable time i decided to get a few hotswap HDD`S and install win7 enterprixe x64 on them!   I use 4x5870 (Sapphire,XFX,Powercolor) with them!

Can someone tell me please which drivers and oc tools i need to install?

I want to run phoenix + phoenix rising GUI!

because i know windows and how to ahndle it ..so my rig sshoudl finally work this evening !

thank u very much for ur help!

1 BTC Bounty for the first/best/easiest tutorial Cheesy  if i get more answers @ the same time (within 2minutes from each) i will simply split Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: