Pages:
Author

Topic: WIN88.ME - 500,000 SATOSHI GIVEAWAY - TRY THE SITE - page 5. (Read 7925 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am registered and now looking forward from you thanks

username       moneygod
I registered but now my account not working again and again wrong password trying to recover password but its also not working
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Hello, the site looks really good, im gonna give it a try!

username: zzaza

Thank you!
Activity: 364
667 one more than the devil
Username: some1

Thank you!
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Vote 4fryn :)
username mega thanks! Please tell me in PM how to use the promocode

I didnt get anything Huh
Activity: 406
I am registered and now looking forward from you thanks

username       moneygod
Activity: 812
All caught up with the giveaways Smiley 
Members through Legendary.  Thanks!

Is there a minimum withdrawal limit? I was able to turn the 0.002 to 0.006 and I am trying to withdraw 0.005 but the box is not turning green and "OK" button is not enabled?

Minimum withdrawal is currently 0.02 and adjusts.  Given the faucet, multiplayer RPSLS, interrelationships between our 3 games, occasional jackpots, different giveaways, etc., this is the current limit to avoid abuse the system.

After trying many different strategies..I finally managed to reach 0.02 Cheesy

Requested a withdrawal about 2 mins back of 0.02 and received this message "Your 0.0198 BTC cashout is pending approval."  Now let's see how long this takes. Smiley

Update: cashout came promptly. Thx
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
miner is my acc

thnx
legendary
Activity: 1036
Username: niktitan132

Thank you for the free try! Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I've received the 0.002 BTC and 0.003 BTC I was going to play until I drag ehh apparently very large withdrawal 0:02: /

whether it is not too big? it shall minimally 50-100k satoshi: /
I don't like this settings, 0.0002 of transaction fee, 0.02 of minimal withdrawal. No instant cashouts.

yes true i agree with you, should the web dice or gambling should all be instant due to its gamblers with no instant cashouts was very upset, you know it themselves gamblers have a very big appetite: D

and should in terms of fees and withdrawal must be the smallest, because they biasnaya after winning the bet and usually save a little by little let no results

Thanks for the feedback.  The reason we have that size minimum withdrawal is connected to the fact we offer jackpot prizes, 2000 saotshi faucet, multiple games, giveaways, multiplayer RPSLS, etc.  If we had a lower cashout limit, then free players would take advantage.

Today we started our first automated cashout approval which will continue improving and become instant based on user level + trust.

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/ericatan87/Signatures/989x40-5_zps0081b72b.jpg
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I've received the 0.002 BTC and 0.003 BTC I was going to play until I drag ehh apparently very large withdrawal 0:02: /

I don't like this settings, 0.0002 of transaction fee, 0.02 of minimal withdrawal. No instant cashouts.

yes true i agree with you, should the web dice or gambling should all be instant due to its gamblers with no instant cashouts was very upset, you know it themselves gamblers have a very big appetite: D

and should in terms of fees and withdrawal must be the smallest, because they biasnaya after winning the bet and usually save a little by little let no results
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
deborameeks thanks!
Activity: 262
laverre
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Activity: 3
Username: Nooby
I talked with the admin a little, and the admin seems nice, dedicated and i cant wait to see what updates/giveaways this site has to offer!
Why may I ask does it take 24hrs to get a withdrawal? You may as well be sending me a check. It is absolutely ridiculous. If I deposit .2BTC and wait for the 6 confirmations when I cash out I expect it to go directly to the blockchain. My wait time should just be more confirmations.

You say the most important thing to you is implementing auto betting. Well the most important thing to me is re-securing my coin when I am done playing. Until this is addressed I won't be back.

We just added versions 1 of auto cashout approvals.  Withdrawals of <=0.1 BTC automatically approved every 60 minutes
Will continue improving this to add per user limits and truly instant cashouts for certain levels based on deposits and history
Activity: 392
Count me, your cool site, wanna try it.

username : soccosocco

Thank you for giveaway

Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tolong sumbangannya pak...
in just a few bets I lost all giveaway but, this is a funny games and most important i am happy to play it all
Why may I ask does it take 24hrs to get a withdrawal? You may as well be sending me a check. It is absolutely ridiculous. If I deposit .2BTC and wait for the 6 confirmations when I cash out I expect it to go directly to the blockchain. My wait time should just be more confirmations.

You say the most important thing to you is implementing auto betting. Well the most important thing to me is re-securing my coin when I am done playing. Until this is addressed I won't be back.

We are speeding up deposits and also finishing development for instant withdrawals during the next week.
We may finish this week but are also in the middle of an office move and another personal move with lead developer so may not finish this work week.

We usually do cashouts in the meantime 2 to 4x a day, not 24 hours.  These are centrally administered.
The reason we did not start with auto-cashout is that unlike other sites, we are more than just a dice game.
We are in this for the long run with 10 games on the horizon and 3 currently.  The interactions between the games, multiplayer mode in RPSLS, jackpots, giveaways, and future things soon such as affiliate program etc. interact with each other in complex ways and we need to ensure our automated cashout takes every scenario into account to ensure system integrity.

Thank you for your patience as we improve our site and hope to see you again Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
To Claim:
1) Sign up at win88.me
2) Make a post here on this thread expressing interest
3) We will send you a Private Message with the promo code
Sure, why not Cheesy
Username: 1000000
Pages:
Jump to: