Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥] WINBITCOIN.space ✪ 1000 satoshi every 60 minutes ✪ 50% referral commission - page 3. (Read 1799 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The faucet site have more pubblicity ads and is ok, but i see two of this banner with sex advertising, (with really explicity pictures). Ok 1000 satoshi for hour, but is necesserly click or close more pop up banner
How I said, I'm just testing it. I launched winbitcoin.space today. Give me some time please..  Wink

hey scammer ur faucet is lauded with virus and u try gain acces to our pc root and all and what u wantis our wallet and more go scammere somewhere else nano

your adsense from fromer account is already reported

bitmedia u had been blocked u said they accepted u now they will blcokc u i reported u cause ur a scammer

u are been targeted now by law enforcement for puting in virus in pc to access info and gain access to wallets
Wow that was great info thanks for remembering me for this.. just run away from this faucet, thanks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
People stay away from that faucet he is the biggest thief and scammer know
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
The faucet site have more pubblicity ads and is ok, but i see two of this banner with sex advertising, (with really explicity pictures). Ok 1000 satoshi for hour, but is necesserly click or close more pop up banner
How I said, I'm just testing it. I launched winbitcoin.space today. Give me some time please..  Wink

hey scammer ur faucet is lauded with virus and u try gain acces to our pc root and all and what u wantis our wallet and more go scammere somewhere else nano

your adsense from fromer account is already reported

bitmedia u had been blocked u said they accepted u now they will blcokc u i reported u cause ur a scammer

u are been targeted now by law enforcement for puting in virus in pc to access info and gain access to wallets
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Faucet owner
How I said, I'm just testing it. I launched winbitcoin.space today. Give me some time please..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Nice reward like weekendbitcoin . Fixed 1k satoshis hourly. Just dont like the popup upon entering the page.
Its better if there is a pop up on the start page,maybe it anoying but thats how the faucet owner can make some extra money for the faucet.Most of us dont like it but maybe its better,most people dont even click the side ads
Faucet owner
Nice reward like weekendbitcoin . Fixed 1k satoshis hourly. Just dont like the popup upon entering the page.
I will probably remove it, just testing ways to earn money for a faucet.. But their rates are low.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
legendary
Cashback 15%
Thank you. 1000 is the only reward you can get.
Molly is just a cat that takes all the donations  Cool Nah, just kidding.. every donation goes to the faucet balance  Wink
The cat confused me i touth it was for a cause,you should label it that it is for the facuet LOL
confused why the cat would take donations lol

I added a live timer - Just claim and refresh the page, it's nice  Grin
good nice update hope you have lots of luck
Faucet owner
I added a live timer - Just claim and refresh the page, it's nice  Grin
Faucet owner
Thank you. 1000 is the only reward you can get.
Molly is just a cat that takes all the donations  Cool Nah, just kidding.. every donation goes to the faucet balance  Wink
legendary
Cashback 15%
WINBITCOIN.space

Rewards:
1000 satoshi ( 100% )

Get a reward every 60 mins!
Referral commission is 50%

Stay Awesome!
Just checked your faucet it looks great,1000satoshi per hour is really good...is that the minimum ?
I also clicked couple of ads to help you out

Also who is molly? the cat?
Faucet owner
WINBITCOIN.space

Rewards:
1000 satoshi ( 100% )

Get a reward every 60 mins!
Referral commission is 50%

Stay Awesome!

ADVERTISE ON WINBITCOIN.space!

0.0005 BTC FOR TWO 468x60 ADS ON THE BEST PLACES!

http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=O6ISECUV6UFSE

RIGHT ABOVE AND RIGHT BELOW THE CAPTCHA - GET 2 AD SPACES FOR 0.0005 BTC!

Pages:
Jump to: