Pages:
Author

Topic: Windows mining monitoring tool - v2-BETA [OPEN BETA] - page 45. (Read 104806 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
 additional-process.sh.bak ->  additional-process.sh

th00ber

In line 71 I did sleep 100 to OpenHardwareMonitor start, when boot system. otherwise, it has no time to start
And time refresh 180 better
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
@ballyc27 The errror seems to be when I try to get the FAN speed of your cards.
Send me the /app/status/gpu.info file please to see how to correctly fix that.
I'll release a patch in v1.4
If you have trouble with OpenHardwareMonitor, you can manually start it before strating the monitoring tool.
For the other error, can you provide more informations ?
Activity: 7
thanks...I got further now...but still not fully working. I see this now:

.\miner-log-reader.sh: line 131: [:too many arguments
.\miner-log-reader.sh: line 152: additional-process.sh: No such file or directory

It does monitor the Rig stats but it doesn't output to the html file.
start-monitorig.bat need to run with administrator rights, enter in the bat all the way after cd commands(ex:

cd C:\Claymore's_Dual_Ethereum+Decred\monitorig\app
.\PortableGit\bin\bash.exe .\miner-log-reader.sh

you need to have monitorig folder on drive C
Activity: 7
Hi,
this tool is a great idea.
I'm struggling to get working. The OpenhardwareMonitor will not start...I get permission issues.
I've tried what was suggested under install instructions (i.e. change permissions, run as admin, start OpenhardwareMonitor.exe before starting main monitor script)...but I still get 'access denied' permission issues.
Anything else I can try?
Thanks.
Good job and nice farm !
I'm glad you enjoy my tool Smiley

If you need other help or had some trouble, let me know.
I'll work on the v1.4 to fix some DCR calculation bug and add rig name.

Ha, it's very simple, after forwarding it is enough to copy to the host  index.html, lib, app, conf.

But still interesting additional-process.sh
1. Yes, I do it, everithing ok. Realy need to add each rule into router, ex: ext_ip1:port1 -> int_ip:9510, ext_ip2:port2 -> int_ip:9510, then in conf:
{
  "rigs":[
    "http://ext_ip1:port1/mining-infos.json",
    "http://ext_ip2:port2/mining-infos.json"   
  ]
}

Page http://ext_ip1:port1 with monitoring of all rigs.

Many thanks for the help.

2. Interesting ftp with login/password, ex: http://ftp://exmplehost.com login, password, how additional-process.sh will look?
What to put on the host? index.html, lib, app?
To succeed your "2", you got 2 solutions.

1- Every rigs has to be accessible from the internet (1 forward rule per rig on the router)
2- Having a http server that has all the json file

Personnaly, back in the days I used to use the first solution for my 3 rigs to access them from everywhere with SSH and HTTP.
But now with Ethereum mining on windows, I use the second solution because my router failed to forward port since a firmware update ... So I have a small linux machine running on the internet (3$/month) and I use the additional-process.sh to push the json file of each rig to this machine.

additional-process.sh can do whatever command that a bash interpreter allow to do on the windows implementation of it.
You can use a scp command to copy file to a linux machine through ssh (online cloud VPS or a cheap raspberry PI).
You can use a ftp command to copy file to a linux/windows machine that host a ftp server.
You can use a simple copy command to copy a file to a shared folder.

If you only have 2-5 rigs, adding a forward rules per rig is not hard and will do the jobs.
Or I you have a little linux server on your lan, second solution is really easy.

Tell me witch option is the best for you, we will discuss what we can do Smiley
1. Ок.
2. Yes, I added, but now showing only the rig, which is configured forward. And how to display the rest? add all the configs does nothing/
3. Thanks.
4. If I succeed to make in paragraph 2, the question is removed
@DemonDL
1- I already have a lot of trouble with that, I'll change the way the hashrate is retireved and summed in the next version, it should fix that.
2- Is your rig list ok ? because if you have a forward port, you should add the IP+forward port in the conf. (ex: public 10.25.67.201:8095 -> local 192.168.1.10:9510. The config should contains 10.25.67.201:8095, not the local IP because it will not be accessible from the internet. And the config.json are accessed from the browser with javascript, not with server-side code, so if the statuspage displayed from your public IP cannot access the json file, nothing is displayed)
3- Nice, I'll add that in next version
4- What kind of help you need ? We can discuss this here or PM
Great idea! Thanks! Works, but there are problems!
1. When <1000mh on decred in mining-infos.json displayed {"hashrateDcr": 640.,} and monitoring is not seen for this rig.
2. When a port forward rule 9510 and static IP just shows a blank index.html.
3. It would be great to include in the config name of the rig and to display in the header of the monitoring unit.
4. Help with additional-process.sh.

Thanks.
Just a thought. Maybe some different colors (diff background for each info) in Miner output.
Would make it easier to read. Smiley

Great work  Grin
But it's hard to do, because the miner output greatly vary with the miner used (claymore, qtminer, geniol etc...)

Personnally I use the miner output to check the last share time and see if everything is ok.

PS : Note that if the last file is older than 5min, the monitoring page will display an alert and the hasrate for this rig will be 0Mh/s
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just a thought. Maybe some different colors (diff background for each info) in Miner output.
Would make it easier to read. Smiley

Great work  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
Great tool i will test this in the next days!
v1.3 
  fix : Optimization of the minig-infos.json generation, it fix the large farm problems of having bad file displayed on "master" monitoring page
v1.2 - fix sensor detection for the fan speed when the card is watercooled
v1.1 - Nvidia cards support + minors corrections (see changelog)
Pages:
Jump to: