Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS Foundation EGGS Rewards - 250,000 WINGS allocation worth over $100k - page 29. (Read 70684 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
I added the signature on June 06 and have left it in place since then but just realized there are separate claims for different months, was there something I needed to do to get it for multiple months? I've been approved for 100 eggs in the bounty system - is that just one month?

yes. 100 Eggs in one month for 20 posts. as you are saying your 100 eggs has been approved so now you don't need to do anything else but just write 20 more posts in this month for claim your reward in next month.
it is that simple dude.

Do I need to claim again through the bounty interface when I've completed another 20 posts?
we can't say anything about after one month.(Or may the developer can say some but I can't) they may improve and implement some more things and changes and users don't have to claim their bounty everymonth. they just receive payment automatically.. just like when they start campaign there wasn't that claiming bot available. the add this letter..
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I added the signature on June 06 and have left it in place since then but just realized there are separate claims for different months, was there something I needed to do to get it for multiple months? I've been approved for 100 eggs in the bounty system - is that just one month?

yes. 100 Eggs in one month for 20 posts. as you are saying your 100 eggs has been approved so now you don't need to do anything else but just write 20 more posts in this month for claim your reward in next month.
it is that simple dude.

Do I need to claim again through the bounty interface when I've completed another 20 posts?

it is that simple dude.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
participation bittimi the petition?
Can we join now?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
FYI JULY Signature campaign sign up is closed for JULY.  Come back in the first 10 days of August for next month.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
Hey, guys, I changed my sig, since I'm doing translations and what not, I think it will suffice.  Cool count me out of july, thank you

edit: still love wings and what not...i'm just selling out  Tongue
Activity: 795
Merit: 503
username = Little_boo
post = 350
rank = Sr. Member

for July
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Eggs Username: crypt0scope

June:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15365250
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
Just want to confirm that I've left the wings dao campaign..
and honestly this is a worst campaign I've worked for. 20 posts a month and payment only 100 eggs. but the worst thing is we don't know what is eggs. what is the rate of it. where to exchange and sell. and they don't even have proper wallets.
sorry to break the glass. but this is what I feel.

PS: Currently I have 100 eggs.. someone want to buy them?
How much are your eggs?
Activity: 462
Eggs user name: lejiping
Just want to confirm that I've left the wings dao campaign..
and honestly this is a worst campaign I've worked for. 20 posts a month and payment only 100 eggs. but the worst thing is we don't know what is eggs. what is the rate of it. where to exchange and sell. and they don't even have proper wallets.
sorry to break the glass. but this is what I feel.

PS: Currently I have 100 eggs.. someone want to buy them?
Activity: 262
Eggs Username: gack
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Eggs Username: Colombina
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Eggs user name: LisaV
Post 46
Activity: 74
Merit: 10