Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS Foundation EGGS Rewards - 250,000 WINGS allocation worth over $100k - page 6. (Read 70677 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Been waiting for a years for this coin to be launch, such a long a nice waiting.
Did you get an email from the dev and team wings, that they are running the forecasting project that makes everyone can take the test wing forecasting test ..
?
Maybe I got the email but I missed because I just got too many emails, what's farecasting test for?   

I also do not know many things about this project, Maybe if you ask someone who knows more about this project it, maybe you will get exact instructions ..

you can search for "wings.ai" in your email program and you will see the email from earlier in the week.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Been waiting for a years for this coin to be launch, such a long a nice waiting.
Did you get an email from the dev and team wings, that they are running the forecasting project that makes everyone can take the test wing forecasting test ..
?
Maybe I got the email but I missed because I just got too many emails, what's farecasting test for?   

I also do not know many things about this project, Maybe if you ask someone who knows more about this project it, maybe you will get exact instructions ..
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
-snip-

Maybe I got the email but I missed it because I just got too many emails, what's forecasting test for?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
when the token will be given?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

https://owl.wings.ai/#!/home/discover

I've seen and it looks attractive to project the real work, however, when the dev and a team from the wing to release a real wing to begin trading on the exchange ??

We are patient to project the wing, the wing build better for the future and people expect the wings currently on trading in this year ..
Activity: 700
Cannot waiting wings distribution and exchange listed sir
Be patient to wait for the wings are in the trading market ..

then until when to be patient and wait for its completion, I think it's been a very long time for them to trade it, it seems they do not give a definite development of their projects.
Until really they will launch later wings on the exchange, where they've been making purses for wings that have been released by the team wing a few weeks ago ..

I'm not surprise by the delay in the release of the ICO tokens and the mainnet, the ICO date was postponed for a long period of time before coming up late last year, I think the hope of Wings project is besed on RSK platform coming on in April I hope I'm proved wrong
But if you've done Clam bounty you, in some time ago, if you have not done, then you will lose the bounty flank you, but if you've done that, you will get a bounty flank you, as long as you follow the journey at the end of this project, and until the wings really are on the stock exchange later ...

My eggs have been hatching. But when will the wings be exchanged?I want to trade as soon as possible.as been dragging for a long time.Urgent hope early。
Activity: 1022
I take free wings from Twitter and fb i think.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

to try make predictions sir
thank you
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
cannot waiting wings distribution and listed on exchanger sir
thanks
You wait five years to the wing on the stock, it would have seen where the wings are already on the official trading, so it's hard to expect it for today ...

I'm OK to wait 5 years as long as each coin is 20$ when that does happen
thanks
You wait five years to the wing on the stock, it would have seen where the wings are already on the official trading, so it's hard to expect it for today ...
Activity: 504
thanks
I have not seen progress in the trade wing was inaugurated, it seems this will be a big question mark on the wing project, large investors are already a lot of disappointment waiting to hear from the wing to open up the market in their official trade. Huh

You can see WINGS DAO progress on Twitter, Telegram, Slack, Facebook
We're all tired of seeing the progress wings on twitter and facebook and telegrams they, and they only discussed the development and progress of the project, not to talk about the community needs associated with trading the wings or the distribution of funds wings, already 1 year waiting for this but no word continuation, in exchange provided wings to their communities ..
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
When will the stock market take action.
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
this is not the main thread.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
Hey guys , when Wings will be launch on market ?
I think in 2020 they will launch a wallet and approximately 2025 for their trading site Smiley, we do not see the crap on this thread only see the projects that really are not ready, so please be patient because there exam
Activity: 615
I have not seen progress in the trade wing was inaugurated, it seems this will be a big question mark on the wing project, large investors are already a lot of disappointment waiting to hear from the wing to open up the market in their official trade. Huh

You can see WINGS DAO progress on Twitter, Telegram, Slack, Facebook
Activity: 402
Pages:
Jump to: