Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 347. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Very low-profile project, can we buy wings expect liqui? I don't believe liqui very much. Bittrex is better
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Oh crap, just saw the email that came 3 days ago that you had to press some button at bounty.wings.com to convert eggs to wings. No way to do the conversion anymore?

I would contact customer support any way, could be still not too late. But you right, they told clearly on many places (Slack, Twitter) about time for change Eggs for Wings.

I don't think the team will do anything about it, the information of conversion of Eggs to Tokens was in the public domain for weeks, so there is no way to blame the wings team, you only have yourself to blame
Agree with you, this was posted time before conversion on many sources. But still, I would try contact customer support anyway.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Oh crap, just saw the email that came 3 days ago that you had to press some button at bounty.wings.com to convert eggs to wings. No way to do the conversion anymore?

I would contact customer support any way, could be still not too late. But you right, they told clearly on many places (Slack, Twitter) about time for change Eggs for Wings.

I don't think the team will do anything about it, the information of conversion of Eggs to Tokens was in the public domain for weeks, so there is no way to blame the wings team, you only have yourself to blame
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.

Activity: 812
Fly i Am like eagle , fly like an eagle .
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
When it is going to be on exchange?

when it is launching?

Cheers

Wings tokens will be distributed during Q1, once a stable beta is launched. We also in talk with all the major exchanges in order to list Wings and the launching projects tokens.

Please subscribe to our newsletter on https://wings.ai in order to be informed regarding all the Wings new developments.

Good job! Keep the broth simmering. This is great, a stable beta out of the box. I wouldn't be surprised if it does a 10x when network launches. Unlike Maidsafe, two years plus and counting and still hasn't launched.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Wings is much big things they have very solid idea for real life projects with crowdfunding platform they will generate so much money and token holders will be happy to get it for free. Buying some more from liqui right now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
WINGS tokens owners compensation
Once a DAO project is backed, a portion of the newly created DAO project tokens will be distributed as
a reward among the WINGS token holders with the most accurate forecasts. The rewarded tokens will
be sent to the blockchain address of those WINGS token owners who participated successfully.

So if I understood white paper right, you will be etitled to "dividents" only if you will participate in DAO evaluation? There will be no standard dividents because Wings are not classical stock, am I right?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Where i can find wings wallet?

Wallet has not yet been released. Wait a few months.
Activity: 658
Where i can find wings wallet?
Activity: 770

Don't forget to check Wings Alpha https://alpha.wings.ai!
It's awesome
Is it down? I cant open it.

It's not down.. I also had some display issue with IE11.. Try diffrent eplorer; chrome, mozilla....
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

It's awesome
Is it down? I cant open it.
Activity: 478
when will rootstock  ICO start?

will the funding be thru wings?

Not seen nowhere information about rootstock ICO.

It was mentioned here before many times that the two are connected, However it was recently hinted that the distribution may happen even without Rootstock but no further information was given since than.
Activity: 518

It's awesome
Just checked it.I think Wings going to be huge success.I wish I had invested during ICO bonus period or atleast had participated in campaign so that I would have some Wings.
I don't know why some people speculate about low price because of liqui IOU but if it is available at that price, I am sure gonna buy a lot of Wings.
Activity: 558

Not seen nowhere information about rootstock ICO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Please I will like to ask when is the Wings token going to be released for trading, I don't think they should be dependent on Rootstock since it is possible to launch it also on Ethereum platform

they said sometime in Q1 and at that time they will also "host" first ICO that will go through platform. I think devs said platform will be also available on other blockchains but I dont know exactly in details

edit: Đomi, [09.01.17 23:59]
should be online in March
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Please I will like to ask when is the Wings token going to be released for trading, I don't think they should be dependent on Rootstock since it is possible to launch it also on Ethereum platform
Activity: 478

It's awesome

It really is! guys don't mind all the IOU's around, these are just Chinese exchanges trying to get richer...the only thing matters now is Rootstock
not failing to provide their product on time...
Jump to: