Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 356. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
it just came back up now
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
why is donation page blank?? tried refreshing a few times, its just blank..

Please do Ctrl-F5 to do a full page refresh and let us know of the results.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
why is donation page blank?? tried refreshing a few times, its just blank..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Guys I know it's bad taste to talk about bounties but any predictions how many Wings will an Egg will give you? I'm just looking to add to my position considering this figure as we are in the last days.

i'm not sure on the exact figure but i think around 400k or more have been turned in  so something like a 3-4X ratio

Thanks for the reply, that's quite a decent and fair amount depending on the eggs one have of course. Hopefully this recent BTC dump will attract some last minute investors as it appears underfunded for the potential of the project. I'll see if I can scoop some more before the ICO is over, good luck!
Lol.
Ico webpage gets ddos at the final hours..

All the ico freaks coming hard for the FOMO

it's issue with the CDN  just try to do hard refresh ctrl + f5 button on windows machines, cmd + shift + r on Mac
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Lol.
Ico webpage gets ddos at the final hours..

All the ico freaks coming hard for the FOMO
Yeah, the ICO site is down.

Has devs confirmed that the current distribution set forth in the whitepaper is the distribution they will use? If they say something, they should indeed stick to it.

please try hard refresh (ctrl + f5 button on windows machines, cmd + shift + r on Mac)

the allocation presented to the community for approval will be based on the terms outlined in the contract (see https://fly.wings.ai/) which are based on what is in the blog announcement (the white paper does *not* talk about allocations by the way)
legendary
Activity: 1073

Please send email to [email protected], with your IP and country of origin.
We are tracking possible issues with our CDN provider for several areas.

NOTE: For most of the world the site works fine, we are constantly monitoring it from several locations on the globe.

Can you also verify the current distribution will be the final distribution? I wouldn't invest without this written promise.
The Crypto Show with Adam Kokesh & Stas Oskin from Wings.ai https://t.co/S3ziGKu7Ti

Please send email to [email protected], with your IP and country of origin.
We are tracking possible issues with our CDN provider for several areas.

NOTE: For most of the world the site works fine, we are constantly monitoring it from several locations on the globe.
legendary
Activity: 1073

Has devs confirmed that the current distribution set forth in the whitepaper is the distribution they will use? If they say something, they should indeed stick to it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I donated again in the last moment of this backing campaign because I'm quite sure Wings will have the wings to fly to the moon. So take action right now before they will left the station.
Same sentiments were expressed during Antshare ICO but now we all know how silly it turned out to be.I am not saying that Wings will meet the same fate but I just advice not to expect too much and disappoint later

Wings seems underfunded which gives the best opportunity for price explosion.
I feel 2X atleast, probably be more like the stratis launch, couple months later ico buyers will have the chance at 10X.
But that is my opinion
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Thanks, now its working.  Smiley
https://fly.wings.ai/ not work ?  Huh

I have a white page with Safari, opera firefox and chrome....

there's some issue with the CDN when we updated the website, try doing a hard refresh  (ctrl + f5 button on windows machines, cmd + shift + r on Mac)

https://fly.wings.ai/ not work ?   Huh

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Wings' launch timing couldn't be more perfect. Bitcoin is taking a breather which means BTC flowing into altcoins.

Secondly, this chart:

and what price do think will be after first day on any exchange?

I'm thinking just above ICO price levels.

I donated again in the last moment of this backing campaign because I'm quite sure Wings will have the wings to fly to the moon. So take action right now before they will left the station.
Same sentiments were expressed during Antshare ICO but now we all know how silly it turned out to be.I am not saying that Wings will meet the same fate but I just advice not to expect too much and disappoint later

The unforeseen problem with Antshares, a lot of 2015 bagholders bought extremely cheap, they saw the opportunity to take profit. Just like Synereo first crowdfunding, the first batch made 5x minimum on paper. Now look at Synereo, back to first ICO levels and the main dev quit. Imagine if Ethereum did a second round of fund raising around 0.03btc per ETH back then.  Shocked
https://fly.wings.ai/ not work ?  Huh

by the way if you have not had a chance to read the most recent blog the WINGS contracts are here:

https://github.com/WingsDao/WingsContracts

we are also offering 100 WINGS for accepted pull requests
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
the allocations appear to be correcting now in the final hours  Cheesy

Jump to: