Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 481. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
How can i change my eth address on wings bounty?
I added the wrong address and all eggs pending now !!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Is there any bounty for blog post about wings?

indeed there is.

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-content-and-translation-bounties-1f8e075dd50a#.s1r3oo40p

See #3 Smiley

And if you have interview questions feel free to send them to press (at) wings.ai

I have sent an email for a question to be answered by one of you guys. This is for my blog. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 938

indeed there is.

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-content-and-translation-bounties-1f8e075dd50a#.s1r3oo40p

See #3 Smiley

And if you have interview questions feel free to send them to press (at) wings.ai

ok, thanks for quick reply.
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
bounty pending  Angry

it is going to be pending until we are ready to release the Eggs.  In case someone is cheating  Grin
bounty will be sent as ETH ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

indeed there is.

See #3 Smiley

I'm retweeted and liked all tweets, but in my bounty account I see only "Follow on Twitter" bounty. Why I'm not received bounties for retweets/likes?
And one more question, I'm attached Ethereum address and click on "+". So I'm claimed my bounties and after confirmation I'm received it or it only confirmed by Dev team?

Right now everything is in pending status until we link the web app and bot to smart contract for Eggs, and approve the numbers.  we wanted to make sure we put in some control mechanisms in case something goes wrong.
legendary
Activity: 938
bounty pending  Angry

it is going to be pending until we are ready to release the Eggs.  In case someone is cheating  Grin
No portuguese translation.

Can i do this for u, just pm me if u want this!

CYA!

i think there was some other guy working on it, but well no one has come through yet.
I'm retweeted and liked all tweets, but in my bounty account I see only "Follow on Twitter" bounty. Why I'm not received bounties for retweets/likes?
And one more question, I'm attached Ethereum address and click on "+". So I'm claimed my bounties and after confirmation I'm received it or it only confirmed by Dev team?

So have you really received eggs on Ethereum wallet???
Activity: 1428
Merit: 537
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
the bounty page is very nice

Agreed I really like the design of it, this marketing is very intuitive this is one of the reasons I really enjoy this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
the bounty page is very nice
Activity: 1428
Merit: 537
Where I can buy some eggs link ??

You cannot buy eggs. You have to receive it as a bounty for enrolling in Wings signature campaign. Just follow this link and read instructions carefully.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
please add Italian's thread link to OP (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-wings-dove-nascono-gli-unicorni-dao-1501721), as already planned with Đomi.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Where I can buy some eggs link ??
Not yet launch . Go get some eggs as bounties instead.
Jump to: