Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 498. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 939
Merit: 256
should we be bracing for a WINGS sig spam fest soon? (40 posts?)

I suggest a quality over quantity policy if possible
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Interested. Like the introductory course by Prophetx on DAOs, best introduction I've seen to concisely explain the concept. You might want to combine it into a single document and post it to make it faster to access, read, and distribute. Setting up an account at the online learning site takes extra time and some are adverse to compulsory registration at a site to access info.

What will be the total number of eggs distributed, i.e. is there a way for recipients of bounties and investors in the ICO to know in advance what percentage of equity they will receive?

After seeing what is involved with submitting a proposal to TheDAO and contract code, a simplified interface is much needed.

I proposed US Jobs Act compliant equity crowdfunding as a dapp to the Crypti Foundation, but it would have required Crypti or a legal entity for the dapp to register with the US SEC as an Equity Crowd Funding Platform to do Title 3 equity crowdfunds. Foreign entities are allowed to register to do so. Title 2 offerings cost a lot less for legal work to prepare and have much less limitation on amounts raised and no caps per investor, but are limited to accredited investors. I posted this as a dapp proposal in the Lisk Forum in their contest, but it needs a lot more detail. It would be nice to see Wings evolve along these lines.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
13 days to ICO.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Just finished it. Got 5/5 on the final quiz, even though I slurped a couple of beers while going through it. Cheesy

It's a good course; you explained well the basics of DAOs. Had I known nothing about them, I would have gotten a good gasp of the basics.  

thanks for reviewing

Glad to. It was a good course, and I even got a certificate in my Email. Smiley

Well like you said you did get 100% in the quiz at the end, so you've got to get a certificate Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Just finished it. Got 5/5 on the final quiz, even though I slurped a couple of beers while going through it. Cheesy

It's a good course; you explained well the basics of DAOs. Had I known nothing about them, I would have gotten a good gasp of the basics.  

thanks for reviewing

Glad to. It was a good course, and I even got a certificate in my Email. Smiley

Great, and thanks for leaving a review on the Eliademy site too!

Smiley
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I hate Pre-Anns...  Its like going to a strip club, but all the strippers are wearing parkas, and I'm sitting there screaming "show me some T$%IES"

Hahaha...it doesn't help everything in crypto is ALWAYS delayed as well.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I hate Pre-Anns...  Its like going to a strip club, but all the strippers are wearing parkas, and I'm sitting there screaming "show me some T$%IES"
Activity: 910
eggs bot released?

Not that I know of. I was told taht the bot will be available during weekend. Dev apparently is not present atm .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
eggs bot released?
Activity: 910
Hey folks, we changed some of the domains for the blog so I wanted to make sure you got the links describing the bounties, many of which you can start one without needing the Egg bot to be live.

We will make separate posts for these on BTT as well later to raise awareness as there are a lot more bounties then normal but feel free to ask questions here on the main thread

So here they are:

Wings Social Web Bounties
https://medium.com/@wings.ai/wings-social-web-bounties-ae61753d28b5#.f6k24ugcd

Wings Content and Translation Bounties
https://medium.com/@wings.ai/wings-content-and-translation-bounties-1f8e075dd50a#.rkcj1qyo2

Wings Business Bounties
https://medium.com/@wings.ai/wings-business-bounties-7fc52a805d29#.ufa3mea3x

Technical Bounties
https://medium.com/@wings.ai/technical-bounties-5c75d03caf71#.m18014wfk

Wings Design Bounties
https://medium.com/@wings.ai/wings-design-bounties-52baba11bde5#.6b7f3y5vm

I cant get myself thru  Eggs Signature Bounty Thread  ... need help.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
How can I get these eggs?

1. Wings Newsletter Subscription: 25 Eggs
2. Bitcointalk.org Signatures: 25–200 Eggs
3. Follow Wings on Twitter: 25 Eggs
4. Retweets: 2 Eggs / retweet
5. Facebook Page Like: 25 Eggs
6. Newsletter Referrals: 3000 x 5 Eggs
Activity: 308
waiting patiently...  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Looking for more news about wings  Grin

Same here. Waiting patiently for devs to give us more details.
Activity: 476
Looking for more news about wings  Grin
Activity: 244
The Wings bot seems to work, I just received a DM from the bot.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
This is not rude, this is about fact.

and no, there is no hurry.

Thank you.
Juventino44844 you have to learn few things on this forum  Wink
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
dev can you give us a video how to collect this eggs.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is not rude, this is about fact.

and no, there is no hurry.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
You are rude.

I can tell your translation has been made in hurry.

I let the Wings team to decide.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
===> Sorry mate, I'm working on it. It was said before!

TRADUCTION FRANCAISE Smiley

Là où les licornes DAO naissent.

WEBSITE ★ TELEGRAM CHAT ★ TWITTER ★ FACEBOOK ★ NEWS CHANNEL

Wings est une plateforme multi-blockchain, Smart Contract dédiée à la création, participation et gestion de Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO).

Des performances à la pointe

Aves des fonctionnalités utilisées par la plupart des technologies blockchains (en commençant avec Ethereum et Bitcoin via Rootstock), l’intégration d’une assistance par intelligence artificielle à la pointe des messageries instantanées, une automatisation sociale des achats et bien plus encore, Wings vise à créer le marché le plus accessible de plateformes DAO.

Start-ups, entrepreneurs et entreprises en place pourront à leur tour lancer leur propre DAO, tandis que les possesseurs de ces tokens pourront analyser les propositions (du-dit DAO), participer à des projets prometteurs, et accroitre leurs implications dans les processus de décision des DAOS en place.

Ok but mine is done, you don't have to work on it Smiley

I don't have to say that i will do things, i'm just doing them.

Sorry mate.
Jump to: