Pages:
Author

Topic: Winklevoss The Case for $500K Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
August 28, 2020, 09:27:10 AM
One of the most interesting, well written bullish case I recently read:

The Case for $500K Bitcoin

Is a well written long form, explaining in a clear technical way what is wrong with current traditional Stores of Values, and why Bitcoin is better at it.

They end up with this conclusion:

Bitcoin has already made significant ground on gold — going from whitepaper to over $200 billion in market capitalization in under a decade. Today, the market capitalization of above ground gold is conservatively $9 trillion. If we are right about using a gold framework to value bitcoin, and bitcoin continues on this path, then the bull case scenario for bitcoin is that it is undervalued by a multiple of 45. Said differently, the price of bitcoin could appreciate 45x from where it is today, which means we could see a price of $500,000 U.S. dollars per bitcoin.

The old "gold equivalence" that brought Fillippone years and years ago, with his infamous Spreadsheet to invest in digital gold.

I personally like the twins, limiting to bitcoin only, because even if they are credited owning 1% of bitcoin total supply, they didn't only hodled, but they used their bitcoin, they spent their bitcoins, to create something, I am thinking about Gemini here, and make Bitcoin grow bigger (they learnt Laszlo lesson).

Pages:
Jump to: