Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of 2018 - page 3. (Read 547 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 09, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
It's bitcoin, no doubt, because there are policies in place to restrict the entire cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin is recognized by most countries. Grin
But he will not give you the profit that can give altcoins. Look at the same QuarkChain, people were able to make good money on it. I think Fantom will also be able to please those who bought it.
this year that will be the winner I think is still Bitcoin. with the development of Bitcoin from year to year that continues to increase the ability to make the development of Bitcoin is very reliable and make the value so high compared to other coins. so it's great with Bitcoin being the winner and mastering the market.
Bitcoin will be in the first place in the ranking, it is a fact. I'm saying that it won't give you the same profit that QuarkChain has already given to its investors(6.01 x in ETH, 5.42 x in BTC, 4.77 x in USD). And that Fantom could follow the path QuarkChain. Bitcoin could give 2x by the end of the year, I think.

I think with the win Cryptocurrency market will generate big profits. indeed for Cryptocurrency many enthusiasts who support it to make Cryptocurrency become the winner and become a big enough profit in the future. with this will be very capable to make Cryptocurrency as the greatest ruling of profits.
I still don't understand what you're trying to tell me, I'm sorry.
I think bitcoin will be more dominant here and most alts will follow. So if you have money in there don't you worry invest what ever you really want. But don't forget to exit or sell some to get profits.
I wasn't worried before, and I don't plan to do it any further. But I don't understand the meaning of your message, what are you trying to tell me? If you have any opinion about the coins, which I wrote about, then share it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 08, 2018, 05:37:08 PM
i have to favorite coins which are bitcoin and etherium and both are coins that worth it to invest but if i have to say only one it may be etherium since it became such a popular for these last days so for that reason i think it will going to win at the end of 2018
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
July 08, 2018, 05:35:29 PM
from my personal portfolio i think peculium will go crazy if they unlock AI trading. +300% in Backtesting from January. i personally at 70% loss at this time from january.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
July 08, 2018, 05:33:24 PM
QuarkChain and NKN will be winners in 2018 because will enter TOP-10 on coinmarketcap, why? Because I explored their potential and you?
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
July 08, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
It's bitcoin, no doubt, because there are policies in place to restrict the entire cryptocurrency market.
But he will not give you the profit that can give altcoins. Look at the same QuarkChain, people were able to make good money on it. I think Fantom will also be able to please those who bought it.
this year that will be the winner I think is still Bitcoin. with the development of Bitcoin from year to year that continues to increase the ability to make the development of Bitcoin is very reliable and make the value so high compared to other coins. so it's great with Bitcoin being the winner and mastering the market.
Bitcoin will be in the first place in the ranking, it is a fact. I'm saying that it won't give you the same profit that QuarkChain has already given to its investors(6.01 x in ETH, 5.42 x in BTC, 4.77 x in USD). And that Fantom could follow the path QuarkChain. Bitcoin could give 2x by the end of the year, I think.

I think with the win Cryptocurrency market will generate big profits. indeed for Cryptocurrency many enthusiasts who support it to make Cryptocurrency become the winner and become a big enough profit in the future. with this will be very capable to make Cryptocurrency as the greatest ruling of profits.
I think bitcoin will be more dominant here and most alts will follow. So if you have money in there don't you worry invest what ever you really want. But don't forget to exit or sell some to get profits.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 08, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 03:40:52 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 07, 2018, 03:35:53 AM
What do you mean by your question, which cryptocurrency will be the largest in market cap by the end of 2018 or which coin or token will be the largest gainer in value?

If it's option one then I would suggest it is still going to be Bitcoin, I don't see it being knocked off its top spot anytime soon. If it is option two then I have no idea it could be any random altcoin that moons after an ICO but I would suggest that most of the top alt coins right now will rise by 100 - 200% by the end of 2018 as long as we see a recovery take hold.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 07, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
Which cryptocurrency will be the winner in the end of 2018? And why you think that?
I think bitcoin will still be a winner. I do not feel any doubt.
indeed bitcoin is always a role model for altcpin that already exists or that will appear.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 03:32:01 AM
bitcoi
Activity: 200
Macho Gwapito ako!
July 07, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
This is very simple to realize that BTC will become the most significant exchange rate crypto at the end of 2018. Because the BTC exchange rate is currently the highest in the market and far beyond Ethererum at the price of just more than 400 dollars. In the next 5 years. BTC and ETH will become the symbol of the cryptocurrency market.
I agree on you that in the next 5 years Btc and ETH will be different  from its current price and all cryptocurrency will be affected as well. The only question is who will still there and who will be a dead project some of them made promises. Well atleast we are all engage on blockchain adoption.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 10:19:56 PM
Activity: 62
July 06, 2018, 10:04:12 PM
i think  credits (CS) and ADA will win
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
July 06, 2018, 10:02:50 PM
The most outstanding coin for this year will still bitcoin and there's no need for any debate about it.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 06, 2018, 10:00:10 PM
Which cryptocurrency will be the winner in the end of 2018? And why you think that?

My prediction, bitcoin is still the first winner by the end of 2018, looking at bitcoin volumes now, it seems, no other crypto will beat bitcoin
Activity: 124
July 06, 2018, 09:55:18 PM
I chose the bitcoin certainly, bitcoin still will remain a leader in this year. because I believe the events of yesterday will be repeated for this year. bitcoin will back up and occupy the Summit.
Activity: 578
July 06, 2018, 09:44:13 PM
With all the fluctuations and dips between altcoins, BTC has remained very stable and strong. I'd say Bitcoin is the current winner for 2018 even though we're only half way through the year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 09:43:37 PM
those top ten or top 100 whoever belong to that are the winner. especially bitcoin that it remain at the top through all these years. they win because people buy there crypto.
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
July 06, 2018, 08:25:03 PM
Historically bitcoin do one of the best comparing to others. I also like how exchange tokens show themselves like bnb, huobi token, bibox token, that's because they have good  economic model and they get comission from trading.
Activity: 547
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
July 06, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

I personally pick those cryptocurrency which disrupts the conventional system and has an actual product in the first place.
In this uncertainty, you need an actual product to maintain stability and usage like PundiX.

There are many ICOs completing everyday and more coming, competition is becoming tight. Actual product is needed to overcome this market.
Pages:
Jump to: