Pages:
Author

Topic: Winnest - innovative marketplace - page 4. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 05:48:14 AM
💥 We remind!

You can buy tokens starting 15 October 2018.
Stay tuned to our news so you don’t miss on any bonus offers! http://winnest.io
Activity: 280
October 01, 2018, 12:14:00 AM
Any  platform can withstand the market like this, the business can be tough but it seems like the platform is ready to promote and move in the business. The team is in order to be well and great in this time. I hope that everything will be perfect in this year.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:00:38 AM
The project looks interesting and i found myself reading the whole whitepaper too and i can say that this was well thought and for sure it will gain support from the people with just a simple explanation people will understand this. Team made such a brilliant idea and i guess there will be more exciting things winnest can offer in the future
Winnest can offer a lot more in the market, whenever the building of the business can be slow but surely. I'm sure that the platform will perform well in this market. The team is already in their prime in terms of this kind of lines.
Activity: 141
September 30, 2018, 09:04:03 PM
The project looks interesting and i found myself reading the whole whitepaper too and i can say that this was well thought and for sure it will gain support from the people with just a simple explanation people will understand this. Team made such a brilliant idea and i guess there will be more exciting things winnest can offer in the future
Activity: 21
September 30, 2018, 05:58:15 PM
based on a multi-tier affiliate system, buy and sell at cost price safely with our local currency, the WNC, currency that is based on ethereum technology.
and this WNC currency is somewhat convertible into the currency of your choice, whether it is euro, dollars, yen, as well as all other crypto-currencies available on the markets.
a big WOW!!! we should be greatful that we have WNC in the community because it is not just a one-time investment, but a long term placement.
Activity: 56
September 30, 2018, 05:55:35 PM
based on a multi-tier affiliate system, buy and sell at cost price safely with our local currency, the WNC, currency that is based on ethereum technology.
and this WNC currency is somewhat convertible into the currency of your choice, whether it is euro, dollars, yen, as well as all other crypto-currencies available on the markets.
Activity: 52
September 30, 2018, 05:50:33 PM
Activity: 60
September 30, 2018, 05:46:37 PM
what are do we need to share to optimize our sales? and what we can sell in the winnest? can we get additional tokens from here?

advertising space, winnest followers, social networks like facebook, twitter etc., token advertising budget and credibility. you can sell product, services, rent. you can check also their whitepaper for more details.
Activity: 59
September 30, 2018, 05:40:46 PM
what are do we need to share to optimize our sales? and what we can sell in the winnest? can we get additional tokens from here?

Activity: 24
September 30, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
great advantages that we can get from winnest like cashback, cryptofidelization, buying power upgrade, profitable influence marketing and many more exciting advantages. what are we waiting for, let's join and invest!
Activity: 63
September 30, 2018, 05:30:46 PM
winnest numerous advantages designate it as an alternative to Fiat currencies, speed of transactions' execution, low transaction fees and advanced security.
yeah, that's why people in the community already give their trust to the company in just a short period of time because of the amazing features and offers they have!
and i know that they will not disappoint us and satisfied our needs and wants until the end of time. really do hope for the success of the winnest! because the success of the project, means also our success!
Activity: 32
September 30, 2018, 05:19:54 PM
winnest numerous advantages designate it as an alternative to Fiat currencies, speed of transactions' execution, low transaction fees and advanced security.
yeah, that's why people in the community already give their trust to the company in just a short period of time because of the amazing features and offers they have!
Activity: 66
September 30, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
holders of digital wallets nowadays are multiplying and more and more online businesses are allowing payments by crpto currency, and winnest team really did a great job in giving the best service they can give and the satisfaction as well in having this as a good investment for all.
yes, and it is the technology nowadays that is becoming the first mass market currency of the future. we really should thanks winnest team for making this attractable to the netizen especially the multiple advantages and benefits that can get in joining their team!

we should and we must! a big THANKS to all the team who are behind winnest project! looking forward for more surprises and further development of your platform! kudos to the team!
Activity: 29
September 30, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
so excited for the winnest presale! because it is coming, 14 more days to go and we can have our winnest and enjoy the benefits, exciting rewards and bonuses!
Activity: 126
September 30, 2018, 05:04:26 PM
we can enjoy discounts by sharing winnest on our social networks like facebook and twitter which gives additional 2% discount. isn't it a great news? and you can get the discount in just a simple easy step. so excited about this!
Activity: 224
September 30, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
This project will simply help utilize a new marketing technologies that open up new capabilities and opportunities for every platform users. Therefore, i conclude that Winnest will give a big contribution for a better change in our fast growing technology.
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 06:49:22 AM
by the use also of this winnest service, all our transactions are carried out directly from user to user without any middleman involved. we can also assure that our transactions are safe and secured.
yes! definitely agree with you! such a great opportunity winnest has given to all of us! so we shouldn't miss this great chance and opportunity! let's support this by all means!
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 01:44:47 AM
it is estimated that the crypto currency market will exceed $6716 trillion by the year 2025. supply are diversifying, and many have already begun the transition to this growing economy. 
Good to see that the statistics that are showing up are high. Maybe because of the current situation of the market. Will this highly affect the platform as well?
We can say that the market is being woke again. The stats are high in terms of prices but we can't say that it will it stay the same after a month or 2. The project can benefit of course and more investors will start again.
Activity: 280
September 30, 2018, 01:27:03 AM
it is estimated that the crypto currency market will exceed $6716 trillion by the year 2025. supply are diversifying, and many have already begun the transition to this growing economy. 
Good to see that the statistics that are showing up are high. Maybe because of the current situation of the market. Will this highly affect the platform as well?
Activity: 59
September 29, 2018, 10:32:51 PM
holders of digital wallets nowadays are multiplying and more and more online businesses are allowing payments by crpto currency, and winnest team really did a great job in giving the best service they can give and the satisfaction as well in having this as a good investment for all.
yes, and it is the technology nowadays that is becoming the first mass market currency of the future. we really should thanks winnest team for making this attractable to the netizen especially the multiple advantages and benefits that can get in joining their team!

the continued growth of allowing payments and exchanges by cryptocurrency using digital wallets makes it suitable for long term investments and currently attracts a significant number of professional and retail investors, as well as simple users who make also online transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: