Pages:
Author

Topic: WINNING THE GAME AGAINST BAD PROJECTS - page 8. (Read 1278 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
January 23, 2020, 02:07:00 AM
Hello guys, having been here for a while now, I feel that having a higher percentage of your portfolio on bitcoin and maybe the rest 30 or 35% on already good and established altcoins like ETH, BCH, Stellar, brave. BNB, Vchain, etc, is a good way of staying away from useless projects. I have come to an understanding that running after new promising projects always leave you heartbroken in 97times, and running after IEO to quickly make up for past losses lead to more havoc on your fund. So stick to the safe zone.
This caused by the whale will only create an early pump to the coin because the whale was also participated in the IEO. I have participated in several IEO projects in the past and i always sold my coin at early pump and that always gave me a lot of return. This is a very sad part of crypto when the market is not so healthy as the whale with a lot of money can always control the market.
I just stick to the safe zone like you when i have sold all of my bags from participated in the IEO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
January 23, 2020, 02:06:02 AM
To me its always a bad idea to buy new coins because they will surely face some disasters just like how bitcoin did in its early days, if you watch the old days chart you will see that bitcoin drops from 40$ to 2$, every new coins will pass the saw until they get stronger
Activity: 976
Merit: 1002
Bitcoinmeetups.org
January 23, 2020, 01:58:30 AM
Maybe, yes you are probably right.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
January 23, 2020, 01:44:02 AM
This is exactly what i did with my portfolio, i spend 70% on bitcoin and 30% on altcoins because there might be some disappointment in the future about altcoins, even if bitcoin surges very high if bitcoin dominance rise high too altcoins won't see any new altcoin season
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
January 23, 2020, 01:31:17 AM
Hello guys, having been here for a while now, I feel that having a higher percentage of your portfolio on bitcoin and maybe the rest 30 or 35% on already good and established altcoins like ETH, BCH, Stellar, brave. BNB, Vchain, etc, is a good way of staying away from useless projects. I have come to an understanding that running after new promising projects always leave you heartbroken in 97times, and running after IEO to quickly make up for past losses lead to more havoc on your fund. So stick to the safe zone.
Pages:
Jump to: