Pages:
Author

Topic: [WIP] Help me improve my new website! - page 2. (Read 2629 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
January 02, 2016, 04:24:14 AM
Perhaps you should try to use it yourself, both the rotators have ads covering the page, and one of the banners even cover the 'next' button, which isn't very user friendly. A dream faucet rotator would be one without ads and easy to use. Since ads/ref banners help earn some revenue, so there are so many of them, but you must think the long term. Smiley

Users that find your rotator clean and easy to use would bookmark it to use in the future, whereas unsatisfied users would not come the second time. I suggest you limit your ads to only one first, and make the faucet load a full page, because currently it is squeezed that you even have to scroll sideways. Make it a normal full page, and make sure the faucets are paying, and you're good. Cheesy Faucets aren't really rewarding, so making a faucet rotator won't get you much also, I've stop updating my faucetlists for a long time too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 01, 2016, 09:13:13 PM
Hello guys i just started developing this site: http://mybitcoinrotator.tk

Now it's just two rotator scripts you can use there, but i want to create my own rotator script. What do you miss on those two and what would you like to see in your "dream" rotator? I want to make not just a rotator but an experience, that even might be fun to use.
Pages:
Jump to: