Pages:
Author

Topic: WisdomCoin🌟🌟Traded on Yobit🌟🌟Big Reward🌟🌟WisdomCoin Pump Group Avail🌟🌟 - page 20. (Read 26673 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

New block explorer available

https://www.blockexperts.com/wisc

A block explorer from Blockexperts service will supply more information for community

Profits are always guaranteed. So I really want to invest in it. I'm just waiting to see btc's prices will stabilized soon

You are delusional if you think an anonymous dev team will give you back your money. They literally have no reason to. They have no reputation to keep. They don't have to worry about legal prosecution because they are anonymous and you signed no contract.
We are here, have a close contact to community. Anyone can easily contact us as anytime for any reason. That shows we are not anonymous.
We show our trusty through our every action.
Any who has contacted us will feel that we are honesty and trying our best to develop the project which can bring benefit to all of investors.

Activity: 70
Merit: 11
Profits are always guaranteed. So I really want to invest in it. I'm just waiting to see btc's prices will stabilized soon

You are delusional if you think an anonymous dev team will give you back your money. They literally have no reason to. They have no reputation to keep. They don't have to worry about legal prosecution because they are anonymous and you signed no contract.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Profit guaranteed by whom? It seems that only an anonymous team and their sweet promises. Just think a little about to whom you are willing to give your btc Wink
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
Have any information about the team? . Who is behind this project?
Unexpectedly it has collected more than 8 btc  Shocked
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am interested in the signature campaign, is it still available or is it too late now to participate? The idea of following those who have good knowledge in trading and expert skills, is a great opportunity to win in a volatile arena.
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Bonus 25% has gone. Bonus 11.1% available for a week. Last investment will be paid next 4 hours.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Sent my BTC also Dev Smiley
Waiting for my WISC

Thanks!

All payments are done,

8btc collected up to now.

Few hours left for first day's 25% Bonus!

I can not find the countdown clock
At least you should build it sooner

Time for ICO is set on original post of this thread.
Please read carefully.
Time frame for ICO is UTC which is at 6:30 PM o'clock now.
About 6 hours left for first day's bonus.
Don't waste your great chance.

Activity: 120
Waiting for my WISC

Thanks!

All payments are done,

I can not find the countdown clock
At least you should build it sooner
Waiting for my WISC

Thanks!

All payments are done,

Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
8:03 btc until now. Is this a real figure?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Yes, You will receive WisdomCoin as soon as possible within 24 hours after investing.

Distribution of ICO coins are done during ICO shows that our ICO has a real target that mainly aims at securing profit to investors.
We are not afraid of that WisdomCoin holders will sell WISC at lower than ICO price. Noone will do that silly action.
We are not afraid of that WisdomCoin holders will apply for exchanges sooner than expected. That's good for early investors.
We want to balance the right of early holding WisdomCoin of Investors comparing to early holding of miners. That satisfy investors to hold early WisdomCoin for staking.

Not as just giving promises as other projects' ico which investors are not ensured profit and benefit, our project's ico is realistic and practical which aims at pushing WisdomCoin to much higher price than ICO price. That's based on experienced trading masters and advanced entrepreneurs that cooperate with us.
Hopefully these traders are not related to Icobid project. Price Icobid far from desired.
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
Btc's prices are rising again. I'm hesitating whether to invest at this time or not  Angry
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Invested
Waiting to receive Wisc
Good luck team Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Waiting for my WISC

Thanks!
Activity: 120
I do not like the way  dev paid coin directly within the process of ICO.  Huh

Thus mean just send btc, I'll get Wisc? .

Yes, You will receive WisdomCoin as soon as possible within 24 hours after investing.

Distribution of ICO coins are done during ICO shows that our ICO has a real target that mainly aims at securing profit to investors.
We are not afraid of that WisdomCoin holders will sell WISC at lower than ICO price. Noone will do that silly action.
We are not afraid of that WisdomCoin holders will apply for exchanges sooner than expected. That's good for early investors.
We want to balance the right of early holding WisdomCoin of Investors comparing to early holding of miners. That satisfy investors to hold early WisdomCoin for staking.

Not as just giving promises as other projects' ico which investors are not ensured profit and benefit, our project's ico is realistic and practical which aims at pushing WisdomCoin to much higher price than ICO price. That's based on experienced trading masters and advanced entrepreneurs that cooperate with us.

How you can control the price, when you sent the coin for investors. They can take profits whenever they want
he seems to be a great guy... i invested 0.5 btc but i only wanted to invest 0.05 btc (made mistake and send too much)
i get those WISC very fast and i send him back and now waiting for my money but i think he is really a good guy that want to start a nice project for us

lets wait and keep an eye on this project

Fuck off shill troll!
That announcement are honest, guy!
I have repaid him 0.3btc as his requirement.
Our ICO is transparent totally. Source codes are released, Block explorer is available, Mining has started and Payment are processed within 24 hours.

I also want to remind that you must think twice before making any investment, think twice before pushing the bitcoin sending button. There will be no repayment anymore. Following only on the refunding rules now on.

Pages:
Jump to: