Pages:
Author

Topic: WISE INVESTMENT - page 5. (Read 752 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 02, 2019, 02:18:45 PM
I think the best coin to HODL is still bitcoin ,65% of my money are in bitcoin and the rest on altcoins like ETH and LTC ,gone are the days when you will see 2000% of altcoins ,bullrun has been around for months now and altcoins aren't favouring that much,they will be profitable but not just like 2017 pump

yes, the bull already show up now, but, if we comparing this bull with 2017 i think its not fair, because now we run at the beginning from the bullish trend
thats why, everything is possible, so, i'm sure this bullish will continues and hit anothers level on market capitalizations in the next year mate
and all good altcoins will show their power in the next year
about your portofolio, i think thats good, because you split your money to the best crypto buddy Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
June 02, 2019, 02:01:44 PM
Bitcoin is an excellent tool for making money and it is also very reliable relative to other cryptocurrencies. to hold money in the BTC - very clever
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
June 02, 2019, 01:58:44 PM
By far the best and safest investment it remains BTC ETH LTC It is these three coins that cause the most my respect!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
June 02, 2019, 01:41:54 PM
I think the best coin to HODL is still bitcoin ,65% of my money are in bitcoin and the rest on altcoins like ETH and LTC ,gone are the days when you will see 2000% of altcoins ,bullrun has been around for months now and altcoins aren't favouring that much,they will be profitable but not just like 2017 pump

well,all u say its right,but in this cases its about how much money u have, lets say just a 100  bucks, for some like this, better buy a cheap token or coins,
when the bull run its coming i guess more profitable than hold some bitcoin with 100 bucks value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 02, 2019, 01:22:30 PM
Of course, we will wait for a similar increase in cryptocurrencies as in 2017, that's my guess. Someone considers wise an investment - to invest in new projects. But I mainly hold bitcoin and top 10 coins.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
June 02, 2019, 01:12:11 PM
Bitcoin is the best option for long term investment. BTC price could just go to millions in future years but like i always end up saying here altcoins are great too.

Research these projects and you will see how in 1-2 years they will most likely get you good returns

- Switch [ESH] Switch.ag token that represents fees from switch.ag and switchdex.ag. You get more tokens and ETH at the end of the month, meaning a constant investment and profit.
- Binance Coin [BNB] Even though this one is already known i still think that it will keep growing, just a good token that has way too many benefits.
- OriginTrail [TRAC] I believe this is a great project they just need more time they got enough contacts and partnerships to keep growing i believe in the same period of 2-3 years
- These 3 i like to do some constant trading since their price is usually really volatile THETA, WAX and ENJ
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 02, 2019, 01:03:32 PM
I also think bitcoin is still a good option for long run, and if we want an altcoin we can choose litecoin or Ethereum, because on long run they prove that can take profit from.
Activity: 55
Merit: 53
June 02, 2019, 11:59:25 AM

Nothing is going to take off like Bitcoin FS which is being rolled out this summer by some of the top developers in crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
June 02, 2019, 11:58:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: