Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise investors always find their own ways - page 2. (Read 173 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
February 17, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
🔻 When the cryptocurrency market is experiencing great fluctuation, what will you do?
🔻 Go on with your investment or sell it off?

Facing such situation, not everyone can make a proper decision to turn this to their advantage.
The controversial emergence of Bitcoin has brought with it many disagreements about its future and other cryptocurrency. Despite its recent issues, Bitcoin has gained considerable success since 2009 and has paved the way for altcoins like Litecoin, Ripple and MintChip… A cryptocurrency that aims at entering the mainstream financial system will be required to meet various criteria.

✳ Though it may sound like a far future, there’s little doubt that the upcoming success or failure of Bitcoin will make great changes to the faith of other cryptocurrencies.

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL

If you are a newbie with weak hearted then cryptocurrencies investment are very fearful. Nobody can predict the exact top and bottom so what you need to do is take profits on the way up and never panic sell when you see a dip. HODL but take profits because only HODLing won't work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
Investment in BTC/Altcoin continues to increase, We can see Altcoin increasingly in demand. This is evidenced from the increase in the number of market cap Altcoin in the last five years. Having bitcoin means owning a share or capital on a project. Therefore, anyone who has bitcoin is actually the investors who are investing their capital to achieve greater profits in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 17, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
🔻 When the cryptocurrency market is experiencing great fluctuation, what will you do?

Facing such situation, not everyone can make a proper decision to turn this to their advantage.
The controversial emergence of Bitcoin has brought with it many disagreements about its future and other cryptocurrency. Despite its recent issues, Bitcoin has gained considerable success since 2009 and has paved the way for altcoins like Litecoin, Ripple and MintChip… A cryptocurrency that aims at entering the mainstream financial system will be required to meet various criteria.

✳ Though it may sound like a far future, there’s little doubt that the upcoming success or failure of Bitcoin will make great changes to the faith of other cryptocurrencies.

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL

I consider myself as a patient investor because I never abandon my assets in time of fluctuation and never again in the future fluctuations.
Keeping my Crypto Assets still on my wallet will offer me high opportunities because I know that everything will be ok in the next few day. I just want to enjoy myself on other job while waiting for the Crypto Market pump back. That way we could earn more and get more.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
In order not to risk, I would recommend distributing funds among several crypto-currencies: even if only one "shoots", the income will be much greater than using traditional investment tools.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
That's so true, a wise investor always finds his way and is different from the others. it is the right of each investor. Because they must always find a way to gain more profit
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 10:20:07 AM
When investing in businesses there are a lot if danger. Everything being so unpredictable. You might lose or win  the situation. Without risking you will never gain. So what to do in case of fluctuation? Well I guess you have to study the current evenrmts and make a research so that you can make a good guess of what might happen in the market exchanges. Just don't jump into conclusion and then do panic selling of bitcoins.It will not help. Given that fluctuations maybe just temporary based on your research then just hold on a bit. Sell when you are certain that you could gain. But as I have said be ready because business is a gamble and there are only two sides of a coin.
Activity: 185
NileCoin ICO
February 17, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL
Pages:
Jump to: