Pages:
Author

Topic: [WiseBet - The World's Very First BTC IRC Gambling Channel - 2 BTC Giveaway] - page 2. (Read 1641 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The site and concept seems totally primitive form of online betting. Though the P2P thing is good, people would have loved a gui based gambling site. Anyway I'm in with my username tsaroz. Let's try some bets.

0.00001 Paid, - may the odds be ever in your favor.

I confirm that. Though the site is chat based, the gambling is really interactive. You get to play with and against other players which are not available to the extent on other gambling sites.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The site and concept seems totally primitive form of online betting. Though the P2P thing is good, people would have loved a gui based gambling site. Anyway I'm in with my username tsaroz. Let's try some bets.

0.00001 Paid, - may the odds be ever in your favor.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
Wow Shocked
People still use IRC chat channels? I thought since the internet came along those died off with the BBS board system.
We have forums to replace BBSes and another messaging systems that do better than IRC can do now.
Anyways good luck with your venture into gambling! There is a niche there I hope. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
2 BTC Weekly Giveaway

There are 3 prizes for the top 3 bettors of the week on our IRC channel.

1st Prize: 0.5
2nd Prize: 0.35
3rd Prize: 0.25
4th Prize: 0.15
5th Prize: 0.05
How do I register?

To make an IRC account, type into the IRC chatbox: /ns register

Nobody, not even you will see what you wrote when typing "/" before any sentence, or command.  I implore you though, do NOT be a bit dull and type !, \, etc, instead of "/"  if you type anything else, your password and email address is exposed.  IRC will take you a few minutes to get used to, but once you've gotten use to it - a new story will unfold before your eyes.

There will also be a remainder 0.5 given out weekly in trivial question.

Hello, I'm an avid gambler in the gambling community.  I usually test my luck, but now, I have
decided to open up my own, and very first Bitcoin Gambling IRC Channel.

How do I join?

Simply go to our IRC channel, #Wisebet.
If you don't know how to join a SwiftIRC IRC Channel, please visit one of these links below:

http://irc.lc/swiftirc/wisebet/Wise@@@

Or for a more unique and easier to handle style:

http://widget01.mibbit.com/?&server=webirc.swiftirc.net%3A5003&channel=%23Wisebet&nick=Wise%3F%3F%3F

How do I bet?

Firstly, message a manager in the IRC.  With a set amount you wish to deposit, when the transfer has
been made, the manager will send you the chips.

The games we offer: Over/Under, 51x2 67x3 76x4 91x10, PvP Dice Duels, Roulette.

How do I Dice?

Type: !dice

How do I play Over/Under?

Type: !Ou Over/Under
Then, simply type: !ouroll

How do I bet on Roulette?

Type: !place Odd/Even
Type: !place Number
Type: !place 1st/2nd/3rd
Type: !place r1/r2/r3

How do I start a dice duel?

Type: !dd
Your opponent then will type: !call
You then type: !dd roll.
The person who rolls the highest wins. 2x6 dice.

To claim your free 0.00001 chips, simply post your IRC name on this thread.
We will manually transfer you the chips.

We offer both Player vs Player and Player vs House

The Minimum Withdrawal is: 0.001 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: