Pages:
Author

Topic: Wish Me Luck! I Just Spent Nearly $2000 On Bitcoins! - page 2. (Read 3349 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
You just made a very bad decision.

Me too. Bought about 700$ of BTC when it seemed stabilized after a couple of days around 19$. Then all hell broke loose. And I even left my BTCs in MtGox and now cannot take delivery! (Hoping they are still there)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Should I pour another 9k in Bitcoins?
Activity: 28
There is a big difference between "spent" and "invested" !    Wink
Activity: 25
if i had money i would do the same.buy now with half of the funds and put order a bit lower to buy with the rest

i doubt it will go below 10 and stay there for longtime
Activity: 7
Good luck, man hopefully it'll pay off for you.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I invested 4.5k a some of weeks back on coins I will have to park most of that and hope the market picks up again and I think it will as bitcoin is solid to the point you can have millions and only yourself needs to know about it, no bank no tax man no ex's just you on your pat malone. At least I have enough cash in the account to cash in on the panic sellers when they go. The coin isnt a problem the security of the exchanges needs to be the best there is and I would say thats happening right at this moment.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
I make 2k in a week with internet marketing, not much of a big deal to me. Seems like a good time to buy, everyone is shitting bricks.

-Warren Buffet
so it's settled. you've got big balls and an even bigger wallet  Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I just bought 150 Bitcoins from Bitcoin7 for $1981.5.

Hopefully the price increases to 30-40$

I think you will make 70% in a week.  Wink
Activity: 14
I make 2k in a week with internet marketing, not much of a big deal to me. Seems like a good time to buy, everyone is shitting bricks.

-Warren Buffet
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
lol either you've got bigger balls than a camel and it will pay off nicely or your a fucking idiot.  

One thing's for sure, he's got big balls or a small brain.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
The Canadian Exchange is open, and although the price has gone up and down a couple of times since the other markets closed, its steady around $12. I think when the other markets open, there will be a lot of people selling, but a lot will buy for anything less than $10-$12 so the values will propably stabalize near the same as the Canadian exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Do you realize you just bought at at time when a lot of people might start to bail when mtgox and tradehill reopen?
Do you realize that the other markets are still open and there has been no major sell off in relation to the news.

just sayin'
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
$5?  I don't think so.  I can't imagine the MtGox situation is going to have any real impact.  If people start dumping their BTC, I'll be buying every last one I can get my hands on.  It'll be back up to $20 within days
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
lol either you've got bigger balls than a camel and it will pay off nicely or your a fucking idiot.  

Definitely big balls. Good luck, man.
You have gall. Why didn't you wait when Mt Gox opened back up!? BTC is going to go for $5 USD, easy! Good luck tho! Will be at least 6 months when it gets that high.

How would you know? Do you have a crystal ball?

It's obvious that this fiasco is going to make people get out of the BTC game entirely, not just trade to another exchange or hold it. This sell off is bound to depreciate the coin for at least a day, as big publications will jump on the fright train.

BTC will rise again, but it will be hit.
Activity: 154
BTC is going to go for $5 USD, easy!

Not for long. I'd drive them back to $10 quick smart if I had USD in Mt Gox. I'm sure others would too.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 210
Way too volatile a time to be placing large trades like that. Even if you think it will keep rising for months, there is a large chance of a dip in the short term. There is no chance of a big rise in the short term.

Basically, you can only gain by sitting tight for a few days.
Activity: 188
You have gall. Why didn't you wait when Mt Gox opened back up!? BTC is going to go for $5 USD, easy! Good luck tho! Will be at least 6 months when it gets that high.

How would you know? Do you have a crystal ball?
Pages:
Jump to: