Pages:
Author

Topic: [WishDice.com] First bitcoin dice with DOUBLE CHANCE to win {NOT LAUNCHED YET} - page 2. (Read 4567 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
https://dadice.com the #1 dice site
Is this still in beta mode?

Bankroll :0.60849278 (for test)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
HrN
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Useless site, just added a recovery feature which is also bullshit and its better to ask for donation then taking people money in this way. Go to hell!
If you lose 1 btc, you can recover 0.5 btc with 10% chance (Numbers under 10). How you can say that is Useless ?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Nice concept Cheesy
I tried and it's ok.
HrN
The site has actually a negative house edge with the recover function  Shocked

This won't work for the long run...or there is something suspicious going on.
Is not a problem that.
I just implemented a second chance to recover your bitcoins. The first bitcoin gambling with this obtion.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
The site has actually a negative house edge with the recover function  Shocked

This won't work for the long run...or there is something suspicious going on.

Edit: The betting is pretty slow for me...and sometimes it doesn't place the bet and I have to repress the button.
HrN
Is very simple to  check the provably fair...
Let's check this bet: Bet # 10416
Server seed =  USx8xXhxjSdpObUePPbg0JdxZ8ceV6xbGij3hC9LbzQ4LIFeTP4C92fsBisA
Client seed = 9FLaFlnz7enFiVFktFvLIS06Z73NTBxQS0cAdOtBOyak8QnWSdf2JqsHtpvD
If you combine the codes you will get this number: 91.28
Here is the algoritm:
Code:
$clientSeed="9FLaFlnz7enFiVFktFvLIS06Z73NTBxQS0cAdOtBOyak8QnWSdf2JqsHtpvD"; //Your Client SEED
$serverSeed="USx8xXhxjSdpObUePPbg0JdxZ8ceV6xbGij3hC9LbzQ4LIFeTP4C92fsBisA"; //The server SEED
$globalSeedVarchar=$clientSeed.$serverSeed;  
$validSeedChar=array(
"a","b","c","d","e","f","g","h","i","k","j","l","m","n","o","p","q","r","s","t","u","v","w","x","y","z","0","1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9"
);
$globalSeedInt=0;
for ($i=0; $i$char=substr($globalSeedVarchar,$i,1);
$addThis=intval(array_search(strtolower($char),$validSeedChar));
if (ctype_upper($char)) {
$changeThis=strlen($globalSeedVarchar);
$globalSeedInt=$globalSeedInt+($addThis*$changeThis);
} else {
$globalSeedInt=$globalSeedInt+$addThis;
}
}
srand($globalSeedInt);
$roll=number_format((rand(1,10000)/100),2,'.','');
echo $roll;

You can make a php file and run on a server or put the code here: http://writecodeonline.com/php/
91.28 < 49.50 ? ? ? FALSE! You lost

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
dude i played on multiple sites i have lost and won also i am not complaining on losing or winning. They just fucking add a useless feature and then they say provable fair. why they don't say it is a fair game, can you explain me?

It seems like you dont understand what a provably fair is. Provably fair is a mechanism that prevent the site from cheating you, if a site attempted to cheat or manipulate the roll, player can notice it by verifying the rolls. In shorts words, site that has provably is actually fair because their cheating would have been known if they try it

Pro tip : search up google before bashing up here http://provablyfair.org/
HrN
The game is PROVABLY FAIR and is very simple to check
The SERVER SEED is generating by server and you can change the CLIENT SEED here http://wishdice.com/cont/
Code:
$clientSeed="Your_client_seed";
$serverSeed="Server_seed";
$globalSeedVarchar=$clientSeed.$serverSeed; 
$validSeedChar=array(
"a","b","c","d","e","f","g","h","i","k","j","l","m","n","o","p","q","r","s","t","u","v","w","x","y","z","0","1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9"
);
$globalSeedInt=0;
for ($i=0; $i$char=substr($globalSeedVarchar,$i,1);
$addThis=intval(array_search(strtolower($char),$validSeedChar));
if (ctype_upper($char)) {
$changeThis=strlen($globalSeedVarchar);
$globalSeedInt=$globalSeedInt+($addThis*$changeThis);
} else {
$globalSeedInt=$globalSeedInt+$addThis;
}
}
srand($globalSeedInt);
$roll=number_format((rand(1,10000)/100),2,'.','');
echo $roll;
Activity: 356
Okay, this seemed promising, but I don't think its a fair site. Just a feeling though, can't back it up with actual facts.

I bet with 95% chance of winning, so i should lose 1 in 20 bets on average. That doesnt happen, the average is +- 8. If it would have been 1 in 18 or so, I would have believed it.

Also, I used the bot and set it to stop when I make any loss. It continued 2 more bets after it should have stopped.
Edit: The continueing after a loss is fucked up, as you cant recover your bet.
Activity: 168
Useless site, just added a recovery feature which is also bullshit and its better to ask for donation then taking people money in this way. Go to hell!

How can you say useless? is it because you lose? oh man, grow Up. No one can always win all the time

dude i played on multiple sites i have lost and won also i am not complaining on losing or winning. They just fucking add a useless feature and then they say provable fair. why they don't say it is a fair game, can you explain me?
Maybe recover bet is useless they never let you recover. I tried 7 times as of now all loss

It depends on the chance you are takinG. Even if it is  50% or 10% it still depends on your luCk.

They write provable fair, which means not completely fair. But there are still people supporting them.

How can you say useless? is it because you lose? oh man, grow Up. No one can always win all the time
Maybe recover bet is useless they never let you recover. I tried 7 times as of now all loss

It depends on the chance you are takinG. Even if it is  50% or 10% it still depends on your luCk.
legendary
This is a tiring process you loose and go and recover bet.

You can go for autobet if you dont want to use the recover bet option so I dont think thats an issue

Once you recover next bet you'll loose

Not really, I have stated above that there is a chance for you to recover your bet, it is not like you will always win the roll and be able to recover your bet

Also i don't think so this is fair.

It is fair, it has the provably fair and you can check it yourself regarding this

OP has created this system so obviously he wants to gain

Of course, who would want to create a gambling sites if there is nothing to gain? no one is giving free money to the others

no one is doing social work here.

Yes no one besides OP, you might want to add this as a suggestion to him

So plz don't praise anyone saying this site has negative house edge whatever at the end you'll loose.

No one is praising it, Im just stating that the odds to win is in the favor for players, which means you got a bigger chance to win but it is not likely that you will always win and yes at the end you will lose , gambling isnt getting rich in a short moment, might takes some times to play and luck  Smiley
This is a tiring process you loose and go and recover bet. Once you recover next bet you'll loose

Also i don't think so this is fair. OP has created this system so obviously he wants to gain no one is doing social work here.So plz don't praise anyone saying this site has negative house edge whatever at the end you'll loose.
legendary

not really useless because with the recover loss feature, the site is on negative house edge which means it is in favor for the players. I have explained this about the chances to recover loss just a page back from here

10 % recover loss if you roll under 50
20 % recover loss if you roll under 40
30 % recover loss if you roll under 30
40 % recover loss if you roll under 20
50 % recover loss if you roll under 10

With such chance you have a 50 % chance atleast to recover 10 % of your bet

They don't allow withdraw before 3 confirmations, now why is that? Don't tell this is to avoid fraud since there are other legit sites they are also safe.

Since they are still a new sites, it could be that the 3 confirmations is to avoid fraud things from happening, besides , 3 confirmations isnt much as it is most likely 30~ minutes or so.
They don't allow withdraw before 3 confirmations, now why is that? Don't tell this is to avoid fraud since there are other legit sites they are also safe.
Pages:
Jump to: