Pages:
Author

Topic: WITH EMPOW, BLOCKCHAIN TOO EASY TO USE - page 2. (Read 1682 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2019, 10:05:57 AM
Can I create a free EOS account using this wallet? And when are you going to make an airdorp campaign?
Please install Empow wallet to join our Airdrop.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/empow-wallet/nlgnepoeokdfodgjkjiblkadkjbdfmgd

Nice empow, Top 3 on dapp.com
But the trading volume is still very low. I hope it will increase in the near future. This project was only launched about 5 days ago and it is still developing well.
We are not an exchange. It is the volume of users creating an EOS account using TRX, USDT, ETH with Empow wallet
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 04, 2019, 01:04:09 AM
And the reward for airdrop is EM token? Not USDT?
September 04, 2019, 01:02:46 AM
Can I create a free EOS account using this wallet? And when are you going to make an airdorp campaign?
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/empow-wallet/nlgnepoeokdfodgjkjiblkadkjbdfmgd
alright i saw you have an airdrop and can make money from it
https://twitter.com/Empowofficial/status/1169058242791559168
legendary
September 03, 2019, 03:30:20 AM
legendary
September 03, 2019, 03:28:48 AM
We make it easier for users to create Eos wallets with tron, eth USTD (Erc20 and Trc20)
This makes it easier for users to use.
legendary
September 03, 2019, 03:27:08 AM
Is this project from singapore or anywhere? and I could not find more information about this project at google
Our team is from Vietnam and Singapore. You can check it out at Empow.io
September 02, 2019, 11:50:59 PM
legendary
September 02, 2019, 10:56:20 PM
What is the hardcap for this project. and how much money did you raise from private sale investors?
We have received $ 300,000 from angel investors. We have enough money to launch the main network.
Activity: 34
September 02, 2019, 10:13:31 PM
Your project will start an ICO in early 2021. I think it's quite a long time and I hope that you guys are still active until then. And I still don't understand EMads, can you suggest me more about it?
Currently we work through money investment funds and angel investors. And we will officially IEO when we launch testnet.
Ok thank you This project is just getting started, hopefully you will have some user referral programs soon
We are currently rewarding our tokens for Empow wallet users.If you are a Dapp user you can use Empow wallet to mine our token. We will also have bounty programs for users. Join the tele group to ask for project details.
@empowofficial1

How can i get the token? Do I need to deposit my money into your wallet to receive the token?
If you are a Dapps user. You use my wallet to interact with Dapps you will receive EM tokens.
Naturally, to interact with Dapps you need enough money to pay for your transactions with the blockchain.
You can view the Dapps connecting with us at Emscan.io
If you use any of the Dapps on the list, you will receive an EM token.

Thank you! I am interested in this project. but I will not take risks, I will continue to monitor the project until it reaches the mainnet
legendary
September 02, 2019, 01:28:59 PM
Your project will start an ICO in early 2021. I think it's quite a long time and I hope that you guys are still active until then. And I still don't understand EMads, can you suggest me more about it?
Currently we work through money investment funds and angel investors. And we will officially IEO when we launch testnet.
Ok thank you This project is just getting started, hopefully you will have some user referral programs soon
We are currently rewarding our tokens for Empow wallet users.If you are a Dapp user you can use Empow wallet to mine our token. We will also have bounty programs for users. Join the tele group to ask for project details.
@empowofficial1

How can i get the token? Do I need to deposit my money into your wallet to receive the token?
If you are a Dapps user. You use my wallet to interact with Dapps you will receive EM tokens.
Naturally, to interact with Dapps you need enough money to pay for your transactions with the blockchain.
You can view the Dapps connecting with us at Emscan.io
If you use any of the Dapps on the list, you will receive an EM token.
legendary
September 02, 2019, 01:27:00 PM
The team token will be locked for 3 years and distributed after that. Or it will be fully unlocked in 3 years. I still do not understand this issue
Group tokens will be locked for 3 years. And distributed after that.
Activity: 66
September 02, 2019, 11:02:44 AM
@empowofficial1

As I guess, you need to have some money in your wallet. And make some transactions via wallet so you can get free tokens. This wallet seems to be very secure and there will be no problems with your money
Activity: 34
September 02, 2019, 10:52:37 AM
@empowofficial1

September 02, 2019, 06:22:27 AM
ok, if you need to translate  whitepaper and website into Russian. You can send me a PM! Best regards
legendary
September 02, 2019, 12:47:35 AM
Hi. Do you need a Russian translation for your project? I am very interested in this project, simple but very effective. The chance of success is very high
We will update Russian language in the future.
legendary
September 02, 2019, 12:46:55 AM
When will you launch the wallet on phone? I tried downloading the wallet on the PC and it worked quite smoothly. Also are you planning to do any bounty to promote your project?

Bounties is a good way to kick things off before launching your IEO. I've seen similar projects and we need all the exposure that we could possibly get in order for us to stand out.
Agree. As far as I know, almost all projects have their own bounty. And that is the best way for their project to have more people interested and use. And I also hope Empow will launch a bounty in the future
We are currently rewarding Em tokens for empow wallet users to use Dapps.
Does this mean I will receive tokens if I make transactions from wallet to dapps? And how much is the token price? Is smart contract available?
Exactly. Currently we distribute to angel investors for 1 EM = 0.0006 USD. https://etherscan.io/token/0xfc7b04e7a02dbecc04931a41d12b2e8fd24a0f94
September 01, 2019, 09:00:13 PM
Hi. Do you need a Russian translation for your project? I am very interested in this project, simple but very effective. The chance of success is very high
legendary
September 01, 2019, 01:22:02 AM
@empowofficial1
Activity: 39
September 01, 2019, 12:29:13 AM
legendary
September 01, 2019, 12:10:08 AM
When will you launch the wallet on phone? I tried downloading the wallet on the PC and it worked quite smoothly. Also are you planning to do any bounty to promote your project?

Bounties is a good way to kick things off before launching your IEO. I've seen similar projects and we need all the exposure that we could possibly get in order for us to stand out.
Agree. As far as I know, almost all projects have their own bounty. And that is the best way for their project to have more people interested and use. And I also hope Empow will launch a bounty in the future
We are currently rewarding Em tokens for empow wallet users to use Dapps.
Pages:
Jump to: