Pages:
Author

Topic: With Governments Banning Bitcoins. Its Going To be Dead By 2020 - page 3. (Read 324 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think the government forbids crypto because they are not too familiar with crypto, they are still shocked by new things, just like someone who has never done something new then someone else trying to introduce someone about something new this is sure to make them surprised by the presence of something new, so I think the government is just surprised with the world of crypto and I'm sure the government will slowly legalize bitcoin....
Activity: 100
Merit: 5
Crypto is the trend. There is no government that prohibits a trend.
1. Crypto will not die, at least by 2020. Because the government has no intention of banning crypto and bitcoin. They only limit ico or law to avoid risks to citizens and avoid flowing money abroad. They will collect taxes.
2. Crypto will die when the world have no criminals, BTC will return zero if the world no longer smuggled. And of course, since human was born, that never stopped
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I wont agree with you.

For now there is only 2 options for goverments, they can fight against crypto, and they can take profit from it.
Most of the  thinking pcountries will do the gate number 2  like russia( simple 13% tax of crypto earning)  So in my opinion they will  accept it sooner or later.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
With Governments Banning Bitcoins. Its Going To be Dead By 2020. As Countries Follow Banning It. 95 % Of People Won't Do Anything Illegal If It's Banned By Government. So I Think Its Time To Cash Out And Cut Your Loses. Because It Is Going To Keep Dropping.
Pages:
Jump to: