Pages:
Author

Topic: With or without approval of btc/ETFs ,we are positive of bull run. - page 2. (Read 237 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Like Vitalik said, we need corner stores that accepts crypto payments, and corner places that sells crypto where people can simpy purchase these currencies.

We need more people to have a different mindset when it comes to crypto currencies. If you don't work on the fundamental problem of why people don't spend their coins, then having stores accept crypto will not be effective. Also, there are more and more locations where people can purchase the most popular crypto currencies through multi ATM's. However, crypto being easier accessible doesn't mean people will use it as money.

If you look at all the crypto currencies and the communities behind them, barely anyone within these communities is spending their coins, regardless of how fast and cheap the transactions are. Crypto is an investment vehicle for +90% of the people, the other majority is using it as store of value, and the last few % is actually using it as money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Like Vitalik said, we need corner stores that accepts crypto payments, and corner places that sells crypto where people can simpy purchase these currencies.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
In fact, I thought BTC would not be much affected by ETF approval. But even the rejection of the others before the ETF came in was very bad. The CBOE's ETF application would be very bad if rejected.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
The price of bitcoin is showing great resilience even after the recent decline of ETFs by the SEC decision. We must not be moved at all by these few odds.The market will surely pick up greatly again.Staying postitve is the key.In history,there have never been any commodity that it's price never declined. So it is also normal for price of btc to fall and rise.This is a normal market situation and every seasoned trader understands this principle.

Of course sooner or later there will be a bull run, Bitcoin is still strong fundamentally and hasn't reached even a fraction of it's potential both as a currency and as an asset, but really what is important in any sort of prediction is timing. It seems like in Bitcoin world no one wants to think for years ahead, everyone want to see results in a few months and get rich quick. For some reason. newbies think that bearish market means Bitcoin will die, they don't understand that it's a part of market cycle and that nothing can keep growing forever. So, people shouldn't really be scared of price drops or be disappointed if there will be no bull run this year.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I really doubt it.

In fact it's probably the exact opposite, with or without ETF being approved, bitcoin is more likely to see some more corrections, consolidation and sideways movement before finally starting its true recovery.

There is still a lot of bearish sentiment within the market, with not a whole lot of bullish momentum. Besides, bear markets previously (after the 2013 crash, that is) have usually been around a year or longer. We're not close to that timeframe, yet. Resistance at $8-10k is still high, and this has been tested in previous attempts to break out.

So yeah, there could be small rallies here and there within the next few months but I expect prices to not move much. Great accumulation opportunity, though.

That's what I see too. It'll take quite a monstrous piece of news to bring it through that 10k level. There will be a lot of large moves in the next few months but I don't know if it'll be something that will take it up to previous highs until some kind of major change happens, like Lightening.

I'm not so sure that bitcoin really needs an ETF anymore. This is just a lot of noise about bringing in "safe" investment opportunities, but if retail investors want in, they can just buy or sell futures. ETF's are expensive and clumsy anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
And the correction took place. Bitcoin price now is $7,500 and I hope it will not drop more than this. The $8,000 limit was not as solid as it looks like and bumping and dumping is still taking place. Arggh!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
I really doubt it.

In fact it's probably the exact opposite, with or without ETF being approved, bitcoin is more likely to see some more corrections, consolidation and sideways movement before finally starting its true recovery.

There is still a lot of bearish sentiment within the market, with not a whole lot of bullish momentum. Besides, bear markets previously (after the 2013 crash, that is) have usually been around a year or longer. We're not close to that timeframe, yet. Resistance at $8-10k is still high, and this has been tested in previous attempts to break out.

So yeah, there could be small rallies here and there within the next few months but I expect prices to not move much. Great accumulation opportunity, though.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
there wasn't just one ETF proposal to be rejected. there have been many in the past and at least 2 of them were in these past months. the one that got rejected was from Winklewoss brothers and this was not the first time it got rejected.
the other one which is the most hyped is from SolidX and SEC has not done anything about it yet.

but i agree with your title nonetheless. bitcoin doesn't need ETFs and with or without them we will have a bull run. it may be delayed a bit but it is inevitable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The price of bitcoin is showing great resilience even after the recent decline of ETFs by the SEC decision. We must not be moved at all by these few odds.The market will surely pick up greatly again.Staying postitve is the key.In history,there have never been any commodity that it's price never declined. So it is also normal for price of btc to fall and rise.This is a normal market situation and every seasoned trader understands this principle.
Pages:
Jump to: