Pages:
Author

Topic: With the long-term prediction of Cardano being around $ 10 - page 2. (Read 299 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
That's too much even if BTC was at 20K, the total Market cap of ADA would be more than that of BTC which means it would be in the first place which looks unrealistic... Maybe if BTC reached up to 100K and beyond which also looks unrealistic to me at the moment  Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
Now, the exchange rate of Cardano (ADA) is only $0.03. And I think about the long-term, the price of Cardano go to $10, it sure that the price of BTC must rise to $20,000 or above. The high rate of BTC guarantee that the growth of Cardano's rate.
All the coins are depends on Bitcoin hype but cardano future is partially depends on demand and supply so we should not say this will reach 10 USD and Bitcoin is a independent ruling cryptocurrency so no one is compare the Bitcoin way.
 I expect cardano will have good potential platform but it takes too much years.

Correct, takes too much time to get those numbers.
Cardano has a lot of coins on circulation right now, and its price is based on speculation or total manipulation because right now they do not have anything to proud of.
their network is slow, just like Tron. Their development is as slow as Ethereum(right now).
nothing significant happened with this project lately.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Now, the exchange rate of Cardano (ADA) is only $0.03. And I think about the long-term, the price of Cardano go to $10, it sure that the price of BTC must rise to $20,000 or above. The high rate of BTC guarantee that the growth of Cardano's rate.
All the coins are depends on Bitcoin hype but cardano future is partially depends on demand and supply so we should not say this will reach 10 USD and Bitcoin is a independent ruling cryptocurrency so no one is compare the Bitcoin way.
 I expect cardano will have good potential platform but it takes too much years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
With the long-term prediction of Cardano being around $ 10 according to predictions of experts.
The team behind Cardano is pretty strong as well. Moreover, they are building a blockchain technology which is based on open source technology and is easier to use as well. What do you think?

$10 ADA seems like a pipe dream. If that's going to happen it won't be for many more decades. It's just a case of simple mathematics. The marketcap of ADA at that point would be something like 5-10x the ATH marketcap for bitcoin. I'm not convinced that any cryptocurrency will ever grow to be worth so much.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
honestly I never thought and had a prediction if the price of cardano would break through $ 10 for the next 1-2 years. even breaking the price of 1 dollar if the price of btc improved it was really very good for cardano
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
With the long-term prediction of Cardano being around $ 10 according to predictions of experts.
The team behind Cardano is pretty strong as well. Moreover, they are building a blockchain technology which is based on open source technology and is easier to use as well. What do you think?

Remember one thing in the crypto sphere - there are no experts here. That's a fact you have to acknowledge.

Now ADA at 10usd would be a rather sick thing to see but you have to consider the marketcap. The marketcap of ADA would be 10*25 927 070 538 USD, that's a LOT OF money.
We would have to have some serious bull market for this to happen.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
$10? it's like the hope of saying bitcoin back to $20,000 or more.

Today, it's not going to happen and we're far from this and I don't hold Cardano. But I usually see those positive reviews about it. I guess its possible but not for today.

even if bitcoin back to $20,000 again i think cardano will not hit $10 my friend
i know cardano is great project with all great things inside,, but its hard to believe, if the price could hit $10,,
but, maybe if Bitcoin price touch $100,000 ADA could hit $10, thats will be happend in long period time
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
$10? it's like the hope of saying bitcoin back to $20,000 or more.

Today, it's not going to happen and we're far from this and I don't hold Cardano. But I usually see those positive reviews about it. I guess its possible but not for today.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: