Pages:
Author

Topic: With this recent surge in BTC, is it possible to have all time high this year? - page 4. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
This might not be far from the upcoming halving happening in the next 13 days.
Hello what you mean upcoming halving on the next 13days? Are you sure you are talking about bitcoin? It just finished last May and will take effect again every 4years. It seem you are talking a different project.

All time high is always dependable. And the last price was 20k for some record on other exchanges. But the truth is, we are not so sure whether this surge is real and not manipulated. Going up or down, I think I will hold my bitcoin for a while. I really want a good valuation to it when I sold it. Of course aside from my trading funds.

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Despite the pandemic and the current situation throughout the world, BTC keeps on surging upward in price. This might not be far from the upcoming halving happening in the next 13 days. If BTC can recover like this from $3800 and now trading above $9000, it is likely to speculate that we might have another all-time high this year?

It's possible, we have like a whole quarter to make a push to set a new high. But the thing is that we shouldn't rush though, we have a lot of leg room here. If we see a sudden spike then another bubble could be form and we don't like to see it being burst. I'd say 2021 could be a good year to see another all time high. And with that said, perhaps the better strategy is to continue to stack sats.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
Despite the pandemic and the current situation throughout the world, BTC keeps on surging upward in price. This might not be far from the upcoming halving happening in the next 13 days. If BTC can recover like this from $3800 and now trading above $9000, it is likely to speculate that we might have another all-time high this year?

In Bitcoin market everything is possible.  It is possible that Bitcoin can break ATH the same way it is possible for Bitcoin to crash down to $3k.  Looking at the positive side, the year still have another quarter so it has still a long way to go and if Bitcoin continues to be bullish then, breaking the ATH is likely possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I dont think it will. A lot of investors are waiting to sell and will strike as soon as BTC will reach, maybe 15k USD. There may be signs right now but as you know a lot of investors loss profit back in 2018s trend so they must have learned their lesson.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 298

Bitcoin is being traded over 11K for some times now. No one can exactly predict where the price would be heading to. The current lack of productivity would decrease the cash flow for many and the job losses and recession may make it hard to bring money into bitcoin. On the other hand, the brewing trade war could make the USD and other fiat a little less valuable as people move to regional currencies and crypto currencies. I'm overall bullish about bitcoin. An ATH is probable this year.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: