Pages:
Author

Topic: With WDC now on exchanges. What do you see the future bringing? - page 2. (Read 1432 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Difficulty at 11.5 and only 93% profit to BTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Some day people will learn that MINER ATTENTION TO YOUR IMMATURE ALT-COIN = CRASH AND BURN

the solution is an altcoin that does not use mining.

good luck with that
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
being at top of coinchoose means f'all when few btc worth of wdc is traded in last few hours and exchange have barely 20btc in buy orders.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It's already over.   The big 100+ MH/sec people who took all the blocks and orphaned the fuck out of the blockchain have already cashed out

this is going to happen over and over until people learn what is going on.

literally the new feathercoin

Feathercoin is actually trading at 17 cents right now lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's already over.   The big 100+ MH/sec people who took all the blocks and orphaned the fuck out of the blockchain have already cashed out

Exactly. It's still at the top of coinchoose and we might be able to squeeze a bit more hype, but it doesn't look good. I just want it on btc-e damnit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I would like to see how the time difficulty adjust of 8 hours affects the coin when folks dump their hash elsewhere
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It's already over.   The big 100+ MH/sec people who took all the blocks and orphaned the fuck out of the blockchain have already cashed out

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The future will bring more pump & dumps.
That you can be certain of.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The add to the exchange this morning was interesting. I left for work when it was sub .001 and came back later to see it at .0024, but right then it crashed to .0017. Now we see it return to the rates it was trading at pre-exchanges and hopefully it will recover later. I think it will do the exact same thing as FTC (go on btc-e, peak at like .0045, and then crash hard).

I bought back my initial investment, so I have some pure profit WDC left over; it'll be fun to see where it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
The future will bring more pump & dumps.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
It;'s been actively on an exchange for about 14 hours now. We've seen it jump to a nice 0.0021 BTC per WDC, and now at a meer 0.0007 BTC to WDC.

Granted it's still new on the exchanges, but also the difficulty has almost tripled (and i think it's going up again any hour now). Overall hash has gone from 1.5 Gh to almost 4 gh since it's been on an exchange.

My question is, what do you see the future bringing, and how does this recent spike in mining effect it?

The more miners we see, will the value of the coin decrease as the difficulty does? Or better yet, what are you doing with your coins? (The ones you haven't sold if you already moved them). You holding out for a day, a week, a month, etc, to see how the market adjusts? Or dumping while you still can?
Pages:
Jump to: