Pages:
Author

Topic: Withdraw Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 481 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 06, 2017, 10:14:13 AM
How do we withdraw btc.can we use paypal?

But there is no way to withdraw your bitcoins directly because it is a virtual currency so there is no physical form bitcoin you need to convert your bitcoins into fiat before withdrawing.There are many ways to withdraw your bitcoin but you need to send your bitcoin to an exchange then you can sell it to fiat and you can recieve your amount in paypal or bank account.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 10:12:23 AM

Not directly to paypal, you need 3rd party.

By the way,
Dont withdrawal it.
Bitcoin is rising.
We are richer
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
December 06, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

can you be specific?
where is your bitcoin now, in a wallet or on an exchange?

where do you want to withdraw your bitcoin to?
to a wallet from an exchange, to an exchange from a wallet,
from either to a bank account?
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 09:57:11 AM
there's to many way to withdraw our bitcoin's and there's some sites too that can withdraw our bitcoins but we must choose carefuly because there's some sites that are scam's.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
December 06, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
sell to some exchange. like wex.nz then use their service to withdraw to your bank. or sell to some local bitcoin trader
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 09:44:01 AM

I Highly suggest you use Paxful, It can be used for PayPal and 300 types of payment.
here's the link: https://kb.paxful.com/knowledgebase/what-payment-methods-can-i-use-to-buy-bitcoin/
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 06, 2017, 12:48:13 AM

have many thread about your topic i suggest with you being a newbie read the old threads regarding your question and also your are asking about how to withdraw bitcoin, go to bitcoin discussion, this is trading discussion section.
please before i answer your question find the bitcointalk rules and reugulation you can get guide how to effective member in this forum,
yes you can withdraw your bitcoin via paypal but makes sure paypal accepting to your country in exchange, i use my local wallet to withdraw my bitcoin converting into cash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://exip.live/
December 05, 2017, 10:38:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: