Pages:
Author

Topic: Withdrawing and depositing EOSIO account - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 04:38:21 AM
Withdrwaing is very important, I support this idea. But I prefer holding more than this move or manipulations on exhanges at all. I know that I am wrong but I believe.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 06:27:06 PM
First sign up on your MetaMask and open Etherdelta. The second step is to make a deposit there. When the transaction has been confirmed, the thrird strep is to put them up for sale. The last step os to withdraw the ETH balance into the MetaMask when it is all sold out. These are the steps you need to do if you want to sell them.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 05:39:30 PM
It will be better to look for the professional help instead. Try to get connected with them through their social media accounts in order to get the help. There is another way of doing that by connecting to your MetaMask account if you want to sell the coins. But maybe that is not the issue here.
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
It will be better if you seek for assistance by contacting them in their twitter account and tell them clearly what the problem is. Maybe that will be able to give you the solution to your problem.
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 04:06:14 PM
Actually it will be better if you can contact with them via their twitter account so that you can get your answer also clarify your answer to them so they can easily pick your problem and solve this as soon as possible.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 31, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
EOS now has its own block yard no longer an ethereum token and many ICO investors and holders of the ERC20 token version have converted to the custom eos blockchain tokens. Is the eosio wallet you're using a web wallet or what? Maybe you should contact them on twitter about your issue. You are likely to get help there.
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
August 31, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
Thanks for the reply!

The problem is that the tokens are not in my Metamask anymore, they are on the EOSIO blockchain.

MEW and Metamask do not support them as they are not ERC-20 anymore i was told by EOS support.

You're welcome.
I'm actually getting a little confused over here. The coins are in the blockchain or do you mean they are in a wallet? If they are in a wallet, why aren't you being able to send them to an exchange? Can you please clarify that a little more?
CnB
Activity: 47
August 31, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
Thanks for the reply!

The problem is that the tokens are not in my Metamask anymore, they are on the EOSIO blockchain.

MEW and Metamask do not support them as they are not ERC-20 anymore i was told by EOS support.
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
August 31, 2018, 06:26:30 AM
Are you willing to sell them? If so, you can simply do it by singing into your MetaMask and then opening Etherdelta and depositing them there. Once the transaction is confirmed, you can put them on sale and then withdraw your Ethereum balance to your MetaMask once they are sold out.
I don't have or had any EOS tokens, so I have no experience about its wallet and stuff.
CnB
Activity: 47
August 31, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
Hello,

So before the snapchat i registered my eos tokens using Metamask.
All went well and my EOS and airdrops are on the EOSIO blockchain.

The problem now is that i cannot find any way to send tokens to an exchange or from the exchange to my account.
Anyone here experienced similar problems and found a solution?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: