Pages:
Author

Topic: Withdrawing BTC from MTgox 'Invalid bitcoin address, please confirm your input' - page 3. (Read 11670 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
i am also not able to withdraw. mtgox -> one time tested -> never again
i tried to do a little abitrage.. Cheesy its not even worth if there is 50 USD difference between prices to other exchanges.

My guess is that with the consistent >10$ difference everyone's trying some arbitrage at the moment, hence the exhaustion of the hot wallet! :O
How is that?
With Gox price higher, people would want BTC to be IN gox, so they can sell high.
But what I don't get is, how are these people getting the USD out?! Since there is almost no way to withdraw USD from Gox.

Oh yeah, good point, wasn't thinking properly. I guess people are just buying BTC and withdrawing it elsewhere, hence the continuing rise in the exchange rate. Arbitrage would then only make sense once USD withdrawal problems are sorted out.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
i tried to do a little abitrage.. Cheesy its not even worth if there is 50 USD difference between prices to other exchanges.

My guess is that with the consistent >10$ difference everyone's trying some arbitrage at the moment, hence the exhaustion of the hot wallet! :O
How is that?
With Gox price higher, people would want BTC to be IN gox, so they can sell high.
But what I don't get is, how are these people getting the USD out?! Since there is almost no way to withdraw USD from Gox.

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
I believe I heard on #mtgox on freenode IRC that this happens if the MtGox hot wallet is low on funds. It should be fixed quite soon, especially now that Japanese Business hours have started again.
Activity: 265
just hit the same message.. thanks for opening this thread.. idk i am going to open a ticket with mt gox
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What happened with these BTC withdraws?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
+1
Invalid bitcoin address, please confirm your input
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
same issue here, Ive logged a support ticket.

A quick google turns up a similar issue from 2011 which they were able to resolve once notified.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1j7kei/mtgox_not_proccessing_btc_withdrawals_invalid/

I also like to whinge on reddit Tongue
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Exactly as the title reads, address is correct, tried multiple times on different addresses, still no luck. Give me my money MTgox! Anyone had similar problem?
Pages:
Jump to: