Pages:
Author

Topic: Withdrewing the capital and reinvesting the profits. - page 3. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 23
Good day everyone it has been a couple of weeks now I managed to drop a thread based on my job activities, since today is a Sunday I will like us to talk about an interesting discussion that says Withdrewing the capital and reinvesting the profit's. my family normally do businesses with people outside our local community, these peoples normally comes to my community to buy some fishes which they sell for a living but after my perents are done selling they remove their capital and use the profits for other business, so that is for physical business now come to online investment's like bitcoin and others coins in the market's, for instance I bought a coin of $1000 and after everything I got a profit of $3000, if I withdrawn my capital from the investment and keep the profits will I still inherit more profits? My reason for asking this question is because I understand that on any online investment's, the more your capital the more your profits.
even in offline business, the more the capital the more the profit, they rule applies everywhere, it's not limited.
We're advised to gamble what we can afford to lose.
You know that crypto currency generally is a game of gamble, you lose today and make huge profits tomorrow, it is sometimes not predictable..

My advice, invest what you can afford to loose, without any atom of greed, if keeping both profit and capital will do you good, fine then but if not, choose your withdrawal method, either withdraw profit and keep capital or vice versa.
Activity: 266
Merit: 217
Good day everyone it has been a couple of weeks now I managed to drop a thread based on my job activities, since today is a Sunday I will like us to talk about an interesting discussion that says Withdrewing the capital and reinvesting the profit's. my family normally do businesses with people outside our local community, these peoples normally comes to my community to buy some fishes which they sell for a living but after my perents are done selling they remove their capital and use the profits for other business, so that is for physical business now come to online investment's like bitcoin and others coins in the market's, for instance I bought a coin of $1000 and after everything I got a profit of $3000, if I withdrawn my capital from the investment and keep the profits will I still inherit more profits? My reason for asking this question is because I understand that on any online investment's, the more your capital the more your profits.
Pages:
Jump to: