Pages:
Author

Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring! - page 35. (Read 2601 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 26, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
People develop and expecially technology develops. I think if bitcoin will disappear it will be because something else, better will be invented
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:09:47 AM
I'm not sure if I can live without Bitcoin.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

Seriously, there's a lot of things and reasons for you not to be bored. Without btc, your life is boring? I guess it is because you have already earned so much from it that you somehow can no longer  feel what it is to be a normal guy.
Activity: 224
February 26, 2018, 06:01:44 AM
I do not agree. Bitcoin is not at the center of my life.
It's just a source of income for me. I earn money or I lose money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
February 26, 2018, 05:57:26 AM
some of country was accept bitcoin and yeah bitcoin will not vanish for sure
and i think for future everyone and every county will accept bitcoin as new payment
Activity: 92
February 26, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
In this case you will find something else.I have a lot of dreams in my life with bitcoin. I want to fulfill that dream with Bitcoin.And if there is no bitcoin then it is true Life will Be Boring .
Activity: 140
February 26, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

Maybe I will not be happy Bitcoin die. But if that happens I will not say 'Without Bitcoin, life will be boring! No! Because I do not want to live in a downturn. Even if Bitcoin dies, are other jobs dead too? Definitely not right? So I can still work elsewhere to make ends meet.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 26, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

you are too delusional
I do not think all countries will refuse and ban bitcoin. I think you should not be too wondering, just live your normal life every day. remember you need to share time for your family and social life. without having to leave bitcoin
Activity: 93
February 26, 2018, 04:20:04 AM
Yeap! It's such a field for so much news!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 04:16:19 AM
I'm agree Bitcoin has give my life be collorful, I can do much because Bitcoin not only from income but I can't get much information too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
February 26, 2018, 04:16:04 AM
I disagree. Bitcoin is just one of many alternative forms of money out there. There is also gold and silver, and other cryptocurrencies. But this is a theoretical question. The reality is that bitcoin is censorship-resistant. It is here to stay.
Activity: 208
February 26, 2018, 04:14:06 AM

Oh my! if bitcoin will be vanished i dont know what happen to our life will be vanished too because our life rightnow depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 26, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

That is exactly my life right now. I spend a lot of time reading about news on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, especially about updates on my altcoins. Before, my days were idle, starting and ending without any significant accomplishments. The hours are as hollow as they are unproductive. But when I started to join crypto, sometimes my hours are even not enough. To a certain extent, crypto is really addictive.
Activity: 99
February 26, 2018, 04:01:53 AM
I can't imagine bitcoin die
I also spend many time to earn btc.
I have 0.1 btc in my wallet
if bitcoin die I lost my all money.
I think it's impossible to ban btc all county
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 03:51:11 AM
With out Bitcoin I will be depressed . Crypto currencies keeps me busy and I learn other things not related to crypto currencies along the way. I venture into trading because of success stories of people in this forum. Bitcoin has come to stay so have no fear.
Activity: 378
February 26, 2018, 03:46:10 AM
Indeed, if bitcoin dies, life will become quite boring. Millions of people will be left without income.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 26, 2018, 03:21:50 AM
I don't think so! I believe that Bitcoin as a first player has a huge advantage but even if it fails then any coin can come up to fill the vacuum and it won't be boring but we will definitely miss Bitcoin. Bitcoin is something that grabbed world's attention towards powerful blockchain technology and now governments around the world are showing interest in the same. As of now, I don't see any compatible Bitcoin alternative that can replace it.
Activity: 420
February 26, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
Bitkoin is part of my life. I spend all day at the computer, I'm interested in bitkoyn, this is my earnings. I do not think that bitcoin will die. It becomes more popular every day. And sooner or later we will all be connected with bitkoynom.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 26, 2018, 03:11:30 AM
If without bitcoin in my life then I still continue to waste my time playing online games and dota without earnings, hanging with friends all the time and continue with my regular jobs.
I won't say that it is boring because I enjoy my life before bitcoin.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

That's life! If bitcoin will vanish one day no exact date and time, then life must go on and on and on because there is no such thing as permanent in this world that we are living for. There's nothing to worry about and we should not be stressing ourselves about it. While bitcoin is still in the air, kicking lively all we have to do is enjoy working with it, love it, have focus and have fun too.
Pages:
Jump to: