Pages:
Author

Topic: Without Ethereum , Cryptocurrency Market won't be flooded with Scam coins. - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
it depends how you think,for you know, after ethereum smart contract alive.
can u see how much total market cap raised ?
did u think without ethereum smart contract,people know about cryptocurrency ?
more people come because ico ico come from ethereum,but some people try to use that for scamming people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Scammers will find a way to mimic and impersonate everyone, everything and everywhere. This has nothing to do with Ethereum, NEO, EOS or any particular platform or company.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Not sure about that. Because, ETH is one of the most influential and important coins in the crypto market as well as a great contribution to the overall development of the blockchain industry. Apparently in the trend of expanding the crypto community, ETH does quite well tasks and extends these gadgets directly or indirectly through other forms of ICO. If we consider ETH to increase scam or if there is no ETH, will the market survive and grow as it is today? These are unfair and uncomprehensive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Without Ethereum network and smart contract, cryptocurrencies market won't be flooded with much duplicated coins, which has yielded to so many scams. I think without Etherum, we will have Bitcoins, Dash, Litecoins and few top coins which made the competition so stiff that coins went higher often. Now the market is flooded and investors are now investing their monies across these coins, hoping to find the next bitcoins. These coins are the reason why the market don't get up but always trending downwards.
I do not think so. I think the main reason is that many bought bitcoin at a very high price and still not sold it, and still hopes for growth, and it is necessary that all of these people sold it much cheaper and then there will be a breakthrough. I think altcoins do not play a big role. The main game goes with bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
Without Ethereum network and smart contract, cryptocurrencies market won't be flooded with much duplicated coins, which has yielded to so many scams. I think without Etherum, we will have Bitcoins, Dash, Litecoins and few top coins which made the competition so stiff that coins went higher often. Now the market is flooded and investors are now investing their monies across these coins, hoping to find the next bitcoins. These coins are the reason why the market don't get up but always trending downwards.
Pages:
Jump to: