Pages:
Author

Topic: WLD now has 2nd highest market cap after BTC - page 2. (Read 2375 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
are you guys pumping and dumping this?  If my post gets deleted then I will know this is a bitcointalk inside job

WLD isn't like other altcoins, everyone in the world gets 10,000 of them. They make a lot of people use miicard for identity verification though. It's not some get rich quick scheme for the founders.  Check the twitter, facebook pages, websites etc. of world-dollar.com & coinautonomy.com, and also all transactions on Ripple are public.

If you have any WLD to sell, let me know. There must be people here who have them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
are you guys pumping and dumping this?  If my post gets deleted then I will know this is a bitcointalk inside job
WOW that is incredible I just blew my entire BTC load all over WLD.  To the moon! 

Can I buy WLD from you? Just put up a sell order on Ripple trade. Dw  I'll offer much more than current posted bid, I know they're giving out 25 XRP for free for every 10,000 WLD issued, so the current "market cap" must actually be way higher.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
WOW that is incredible I just blew my entire BTC load all over WLD.  To the moon! 
http://twitter.com/WorldDollar/status/500261111602900992

RT:#WorldDollar mrkt cap: $168M, 2nd behind BTC.10,00WLD=4XRP=$0.024*7bn (WLD pop) = $168M [Suspicious link removed]/1nVYDuG

---

Who here has WLD?
Pages:
Jump to: