Pages:
Author

Topic: WOC2 - WarOfCoins - MASTERNODES - page 22. (Read 31581 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 25, 2015, 11:59:11 AM
I PM to dev. Lets see if he wanna to cooperate. Then this coin can expect some news later.  Cool

Can you please PM it again as i don't see any messages from you. Thanks.
Activity: 345
April 25, 2015, 11:58:23 AM
I PM to dev. Lets see if he wanna to cooperate. Then this coin can expect some news later.  Cool

I hope your response from him is quicker than mine.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2015, 11:56:56 AM
I've started a few tweets. I notice that hashrate tripled in the last few hours. This one is again looking very nicely. Look at the buy support on C-CEX. Look at how weak the sell orders are. With a little BTCs it can be pushed above 10,000sats, we will see what happen. Very impressive run away. 14 BTC in trades. People that thought that war was finished are totally wrong. War of coins just started Cheesy

I told you at the beginning! this Wocx will explode

This is not exploding!!! This is still only a 20 BTC coin. Exploding would be a coin of +100BTC, so 20,000Sats or so.

I would like to buy some more! Do you know where i can buy ? i m in yobit but they still have WOC there

Your WOC coins on Yobit are worthless!!! You should have swap everything to C-CEX. It was be communicated several times...

You can buy WOCX on C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/?p=wocx-btc

I would say, if you have some BTCs then maybe it is not a bad time to buy now before it hits Bittrex.

Ok but i i buy to yobit and swap to C-CEx will not be the same?

Swap is over. If Yobit is still using WOC then those coins are worthless. Yobit said that they would disable the wallet last week, i even don't know if trading is still available.
Activity: 266
April 25, 2015, 11:55:26 AM
I've started a few tweets. I notice that hashrate tripled in the last few hours. This one is again looking very nicely. Look at the buy support on C-CEX. Look at how weak the sell orders are. With a little BTCs it can be pushed above 10,000sats, we will see what happen. Very impressive run away. 14 BTC in trades. People that thought that war was finished are totally wrong. War of coins just started Cheesy

This is not exploding!!! This is still only a 20 BTC coin. Exploding would be a coin of +100BTC, so 20,000Sats or so.

I would like to buy some more! Do you know where i can buy ? i m in yobit but they still have WOC there

Your WOC coins on Yobit are worthless!!! You should have swap everything to C-CEX. It was be communicated several times...

I would say, if you have some BTCs then maybe it is not a bad time to buy now before it hits Bittrex.

Ok but i i buy to yobit and swap to C-CEx will not be the same?
legendary
April 25, 2015, 11:50:08 AM

April 25, 2015, 11:47:14 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
April 25, 2015, 11:46:20 AM
legendary
April 25, 2015, 11:41:03 AM

April 25, 2015, 11:40:00 AM

legendary
April 25, 2015, 10:38:47 AM
legendary
April 25, 2015, 10:26:51 AM
Someone is pumping WOCX hard... do we see Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
April 25, 2015, 08:47:59 AM
Yes, masternodes can give explosion of price !!

Well done DEV.

Welcome to our new investors.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2015, 07:18:53 AM
Buyer beware - I am posting this publicly only because of the severity of the issue.  In the process of reviewing WoC for listing yesterday a major exploit was uncovered in the code.

WarOfCoins has what appears to be an exploit within it that allows for a block to be mined with any amount of coins desired. This means that anyone else can mine a block with say 100,000 coins in it, rather than just 5 coins as it should be.

You can check the code here: https://github.com/warofcoins/warofcoins/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1623

The PoW "amount of coins" check is commented out and thus blocks will not actually be checked.

I can't speak for the intention of the code, but only for its existence.  C-Cex was notified last night of the discovery.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Are you reviewing WOCX now? Wink Again great high volume on C-CEX. Please add it Wink
I also just sent him a private message, I think WOCX should be added fast, some good trading to expect and masternodes can give explosion of price.
Will see if he add, in the mean time we should tweet some more @bittrex
legendary
April 25, 2015, 06:45:59 AM
Buyer beware - I am posting this publicly only because of the severity of the issue.  In the process of reviewing WoC for listing yesterday a major exploit was uncovered in the code.

WarOfCoins has what appears to be an exploit within it that allows for a block to be mined with any amount of coins desired. This means that anyone else can mine a block with say 100,000 coins in it, rather than just 5 coins as it should be.

You can check the code here: https://github.com/warofcoins/warofcoins/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1623

The PoW "amount of coins" check is commented out and thus blocks will not actually be checked.

I can't speak for the intention of the code, but only for its existence.  C-Cex was notified last night of the discovery.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Are you reviewing WOCX now? Wink Again great high volume on C-CEX. Please add it Wink
legendary
April 25, 2015, 05:19:52 AM
Looks like some easy profit to make on WOCX, i have bought it the day before the swap at 1200 sats and now already 3250 sats. Will we see if it again hit 14500 sats or maybe 50000sats, but i don't believe in the 50,000sats part as last time only a few were sold at that price, but maybe with trex in it, you never know. Coins like NTRN were trading at 5000sats and hit 30000sats when hitting Bittrex, so we will see. As long as dev is active and keep us up to date, everything is possible here. Still a pretty cheap coins compared to some other coins.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2015, 03:44:19 AM
WOCX is having a great comeback on C-CEX, i see. Third most traded coins. EKN is more then 100 BTC, then BT 21 BTC and then WOCX with more then 10 BTC. Looking nice Cheesy
Yes it looks good, steady, love the masternodes of dev, should inform my followers on twitter later on.

@Dev, just sent my WOCX adress.
Activity: 478
April 25, 2015, 03:43:20 AM
it looks like some ico coins are getting dropped and it's not phasing the price  Shocked
legendary
April 25, 2015, 03:26:51 AM
WOCX is having a great comeback on C-CEX, i see. Third most traded coins. EKN is more then 100 BTC, then BT 21 BTC and then WOCX with more then 10 BTC. Looking nice Cheesy
April 25, 2015, 03:07:26 AM
Community:

Can i ask you all to retweet:

https://twitter.com/WarofCoins/status/591860608154345472

so that Cryptsy, bittrex, poloniex knows that WarOfCoins is back!!!
April 25, 2015, 02:51:00 AM
Because of the swap and moving away from SHA-256 to X11 we have restart our work on the masternode subject. Why did I do another ICO? There is a men that can help us with spending up the delivery of WarNET and this men cost money, money that i didn't had with the first ICO money. That money i use to buy up some coins and to give that weekly giveaway on manhattanmine.com. More information about our masternode

Masternode Requirements

These nodes are the foundation of WarNet, all transactions will be routed through these nodes. Each masternode requires that 10,000 WOCX be kept on the node and each time that node is selected the network will dedicate 10% of that block to these nodes.

Payments?

The blockchain will be extended using a new system. Each block that is solved by a miner will add the address of the masternode that he believes should get paid. 10 confirmation will be required.

More information to follow.

I will give some more updates after the WarNet team are making some progress. Enjoy your day, and enjoy trading WOCX. Keep up the good work and lets hope that we will move to bigger and bigger exchanges, but C-CEX looks nice too. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: