Pages:
Author

Topic: [WOLFTECH] @ Cryptostocks - page 3. (Read 5028 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 26, 2014, 12:53:32 AM
Wolftech Investments
I intend to use all tools developed by myself and available to me to make a reasonable profit each week. I have software developed in VB.NET using API calls for a couple of my exchanges to autotrades on altcoin market, detecting trends and taking low-risk advantages of these trend. My day trading activities generally included Pump&Dumps, Arbitrage between exchanges and management of stockholdings for continued profit both personally and for investors.

jesus christ

SEND THIS MAN ALL UR DOLLARS WHY THE FUCK NOT ITS ONLY BITCOIN

why are you moving systematically through threads yelling fud that has nothing to do with the topic at hand? or is even logical/rational?

even shorter this time Smiley

I do often howl into the void, don't I.  Are you vouching with your reputation for Wolftech Investments?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
February 26, 2014, 12:41:18 AM
Wolftech Investments
I intend to use all tools developed by myself and available to me to make a reasonable profit each week. I have software developed in VB.NET using API calls for a couple of my exchanges to autotrades on altcoin market, detecting trends and taking low-risk advantages of these trend. My day trading activities generally included Pump&Dumps, Arbitrage between exchanges and management of stockholdings for continued profit both personally and for investors.

jesus christ

why are you moving systematically through threads yelling fud that has nothing to do with the topic at hand? or is even logical/rational?

even shorter this time Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 26, 2014, 12:37:04 AM
Wolftech Investments

jesus christ

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 26, 2014, 12:21:21 AM
Wolftech Investments
Also note that I have never dealt with Mt Gox as an exchange for Wolftech. The only exchanges I currently use are Cryptsy, Vircurex and BTER. A little bit of trading of shares happens on Cryptostocks and at Havelock Investments.

Our Goal
Intend to grow Bitcoin holdings to increase profits and share this profit (90% of net) amongst investors who assist in this endeavour. Upon sale of all shares, I envisage to continue making a profit and growing the funds to bring more profits to my shareholders who have, in the own way, helped us all achieve decent returns on investment

What kind of activities am I doing?
* Cryptocoin trades – taking advantage of pump&dumps where possible and arbitrage between exchanges (Cryptsy, BTER and Vircurex) – taking advantage of price difference to further profits.
* Other profitable stock investments – Paying dividend returns and profiting on sales of stocks.
* A small fraction of revenue comes from mining various cryptocoins and trading for bitcoin on market. Revenue from this and some advertising accounts for currently around 10-15% of total income. I also have a bitcoin faucet on the go with referrals which nets approx 0.0075-0.01 Bitcoin a week. Listed in banner below should you wish to participate. A very generous amount of Bitcoins for a faucet.

Dividends
90% Profits to be distributed as dividend payments to investors. 10% to administrator for continued development of software, management and time/power.
I started this venture on my own personal page and has been quite successful. The primary reason for migrating to Cryptostock is the ease of administration and the opportunity to open up more to investors.   Primary dividends will be paid twice weekly (~Sunday & Wednesday)
There will be no regularity to the minor payments as the trades and income occur at unpredicatable times. And will occur at various times throughout the week. The minor payment profits come primarily from various advertising revenue. Although this may all change, depending on votes, to a daily payout permitting.

Share Offerings
5,000 of total shares will be offered priced at 0.01 BTC each during initial public offering. 5,000 will be released 24th Feb 2014 (1 week after initial dividend payment). IPO will be lifted on 26th Feb 2014. This will then give the option to start freely trading stocks.
I do not intend to issue any more shares in the near future without an initial vote amongst existing shareholders. Share dilution should and has, in the past, been minimised as higher investments have resulted in a general increase in overall dividends, albeit a couple of days in lag.

Potential risks
As with any investment - where there is profit, there is risk. The issuer provides no guarantee of positive performance, and participants may receive back less than their original investment. The bitcoin market is still highly volatile and fluctuates greatly and mostly unpredictably. Never invest more than you’re ever willing to lose.  

Contact
website: malware link removed   We also offer a free trading bot!
email: [email protected]
twitter: @shanevi
Pages:
Jump to: