Pages:
Author

Topic: Woman Celebrates Her “Cool” Abortion on YouTube - page 2. (Read 1144 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
These feminists are a sick creed. Horrible woman. There are plenty of birth control methods out there, but she will not use any of them. And in the end says Yey I'm done. New Jersey is a sick place.

An interesting comment here:

Kill an eagle's egg in America, you spend hard years in prison and pay a fine of about $250,000. Yet, killing a human fetus is permitted and paid for by tax payers. What kind of a world are we living in?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Emily Letts recorded the lead up to the procedure and some of the abortion itself as part of an effort to inspire women who may feel guilty or scared about terminating their pregnancies.

Writing about the experience in a Cosmopolitan piece, Letts admits that her failure to use protection during sex was “crazy” given her role as an abortion advisor, illustrating how many women treat abortion as merely another form of birth control.

“Once I caught my breath, I knew immediately I was going to have an abortion. I knew I wasn’t ready to take care of a child. The guy wasn’t involved in my decision,” she writes.

Letts describes her role of encouraging women to terminate their pregnancies as a “perfect world that fulfills me in so many different ways”.
As the abortion procedure began, Letts wore a beaming smile and even let out a giggle as she stated, “I’m a lucky girl”. In her article she writes of how she was “feeling the love from everyone in the room” during the abortion, which she described as, “like I was giving birth”.
Letts can he heard humming during the abortion. When the procedure is over she remarks, “Cool. I feel good.”

Letts says the whole experience, “will always be a special memory for me,” adding that she kept the sonogram of the baby as a memento.
You can watch the Youtube abortion and read the rest @ http://www.infowars.com/woman-celebrates-her-cool-abortion-on-youtube/ since we still can't embed vids here yet.

Many will find it ironic – or just plain sick – that Letts is an actress who most recently played a role in a late night horror flick called Hallows’ Eve, a low budget “slasher” movie in which teenagers are violently murdered by a vengeful killer.
http://www.infowars.com/star-of-youtube-abortion-video-is-a-horror-movie-actress/
I couldn't even press the start button or otherwise I'd
Pages:
Jump to: