Pages:
Author

Topic: Women and Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 443 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
March 02, 2022, 11:45:20 PM
However, one of the barriers to investing in crypto that many women face is a lack of knowledge. I hope new investors in cryptocurrencies or blockchain projects need to research carefully before participating. Amidst the uncertainty about the future of cryptocurrencies, everyone should still start to learn and do their own research.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
March 02, 2022, 11:26:45 PM
I am not a fan of gender surveys in crypto. What is the goal? What does the data signify? What could we make out of it? Does the number represent women empowerment or the lack thereof? I mean, what's the relevance? Perhaps I am more inclined to be interested in more fundamental gender surveys like, how much say do women in the family have in terms of investment-related decisions?

It is just men are adventurous when it comes to investment compared to women...

...men are willing to take risks, therefore it is not surprising that there are more male crypto holders...

I can sense the traditional and obsolete patriarchal view in these posts. If these were true, it would be interesting to ask, why are men adventurous in terms of investment using the family's money? Why are men more willing to risk the family's money than women?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
March 02, 2022, 10:48:21 PM
we know that business in cryptocurrency is very risky. and already outwardly more men are willing to take risks, therefore it is not surprising that there are more male crypto holders. and this is proven again by a survey that women prefer major coins over nft, probably because nft is just a trend, and what will last is the major coin when to invest, so it is safer
Activity: 1568
Merit: 333
March 02, 2022, 09:18:23 PM
I'm not sure about the survey sample. Based on a survey conducted by Blockfi 33% of women are interested in cryptocurrencies. Among them 60% women gonna buy cryptocurrencies in the falling few months time. The same study in the previous year have resulted with a 29% and what we have got is growth.
it is reasonable for me personally , alot women now want to have additional income from other job. and investing or do another thing in crypto space be its solution, so its not strange alot of them involved now.

Bitcoin is open to anyone, independent of their gender, age, race, or however else you might want to classify people.

i am believe this survey only want to know how much women involved in crypto market. all of us know in every busines online its not restricted to anyone,

Activity: 980
Merit: 957
March 02, 2022, 08:07:58 PM
Bitcoin is open to anyone, independent of their gender, age, race, or however else you might want to classify people.

The only thing you need is a device connected to the Internet.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
March 02, 2022, 07:47:37 PM
Let's just change this perspective;

In the male dominated crypto industry
The crypto market is decentralize and it is for everyone regardless of the gender. Yes, there could be some factual details about it being dominated by male but this time, it has now come across that this is no longer a thing these days. And with these studies, they're good data as reference but IMO, they don't really matter at all for this topic.

It is just men are adventurous when it comes to investment compared to women and its no surprising that they are much more rampant but doesnt mean that women couldnt make out some engagement just because
of that situation and the fact that there are various male-based work or jobs had been handled out by women and certain industries too and some does really have that kind of criticism when it comes to gender
which it isnt really just right to have that kind of behavior.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 02, 2022, 07:39:29 PM
Let's just change this perspective;

In the male dominated crypto industry
The crypto market is decentralize and it is for everyone regardless of the gender. Yes, there could be some factual details about it being dominated by male but this time, it has now come across that this is no longer a thing these days. And with these studies, they're good data as reference but IMO, they don't really matter at all for this topic.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
March 02, 2022, 07:04:11 PM
bitcoin doesnt have a gender check. nor does it have code to hinder females access.
but with that said. the % of females naturally in the tech/investment/finance industry is low
so naturally, females then deciding to get into a new/different section of said finance industry is also low

the barrier of entry is not at bitcoins edge, the barrier is far far wider at the financial sector edge

you might have the most welcoming living room to invite women into where they can sit comfortably. with an open door to come and go as they please without any resistance, but if the house is in the middle of a financial neighbourhood that woman dont visit much. the chance of women coming to the living room is lower by default
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
March 02, 2022, 06:54:18 PM
I'm not sure about the survey sample. Based on a survey conducted by Blockfi 33% of women are interested in cryptocurrencies. Among them 60% women gonna buy cryptocurrencies in the falling few months time. The same study in the previous year have resulted with a 29% and what we have got is growth.

Among surveyed, one out of four women already holds cryptocurrencies. Most of the women holds this for future and never sold it. The priority of these women were much into bitcoin, ethereum and dogecoin. Very few have invested on NFT and other cryptocurrencies. In the male dominated crypto industry slowly women are making their footprints. Women are much fond of holding and very little interest is being found on making roles in blockchain based firms.

Data : 33% Of Women Plans To Buy Crypto This Year
Pages:
Jump to: