Pages:
Author

Topic: Wonder how many people can hold BTC for more than 3 years - page 15. (Read 4098 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
It is really up to the people if they are going to have a good faith in bitcoin and hold it for at least 3 years or more than 3 years because they are the one who are in charge of taking care of their bitcoin and if they have a good vision then it is really easy to tell that it is worth it to just hold bitcoin for long term.
That's right, but I know many bitcoin's holder can do that. Anyway, 3 years is not long enough and most of us are on holdings rather than spending. Although we don't know who they are just because of its anonymity identity.
The reason why most people are keep on holding bitcoin just because wanting to have a secured life in the future. Knowing that there is a big possibilities that bitcoin price will go higher, and converting it to fiat money it's totally  a big money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I would say quite a few. It's just a question how much and for how long. Most have some kind of threshold on which they will sell.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
For sure those people hold their bitcoin last 3 years ago are now happy because they can earn a lot of profit now. Count to think of it the price last 3 years ago is 300 dollars only but if you see the price today its already 7k dollars. Your money become 23 times . What if you have hundreds of bitcoin for sure you are now millionaire. I salute to those people bought bitcoin and Until now they hold it .

Yes there are those people who are really lucky to have bitcoin when it was cheaper and just holding it would become millionaire but for many people here who I believe just have known bitcoin maybe this year has a chance still to be millionaire because the price of bitcoin may keep going higher if we keep supporting it. There are some who become millionaires because they hold some altcoins that have multiplied in value from its ICO perhaps. For those who got in just months ago can still be millionaire even this year if they know how to trade because trading cryptocurrencies open so many opportunities because of its volatility and some altcoins do double in value in just days.
Bitcoin still offers great opportunities but at the same time if you want the chance to make as much money as the early adopters you are not going to have an option but to invest in icos, many will say that is a big risk and they are right but the bitcoin early adopters took great risks as well so you need to be ready to take the same risks if you want to make a lot of money.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
just this year,bitcoin has made more than 700% profit !!
So i think holding for 3 years could be tempting !!
It all depends on individual views as well as their level of financial freedom/security !!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Ohh come on you wont believe but if now bitcoin suplieses are around 16 million i strongly believe that around 100.000 thousans of it was  hold for more than 3 years even.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Its no rocket science buy some put it in a wallet and forget about for 4 years and come back walk rich Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
holding bitcoin for 3 years is a long time. I think it is very difficult to find the person holding bitcoin during that time. but if the person holds it in a longer time it will get a lot of benefits, because it is invested in bitcoin required in the long term
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
BTC was around $300 3 years ago.

Wonder how many people can hold BTC for more than 3 years and enjoy the amazing profit in this period Smiley
I dont think there are quite a lot of people who save bitcoin for 3 years other than millionaire and people who develop the own blockchain, firstly people with money dont really look at short term investment while people without money will possibly sell them when btc double that price while some others who believe and working on the blockchain know the possibilty for this thing to become better and become a trend and they would keep their beliefs and now reap the fruit of it  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Patience really pays off. Bitcoin's price is its example. If people invested in bitcoin from starting they must be enjoying their luxurious life by now. They got return on their investment which no other bank or anything else have provided them.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102

Wonder how many people can hold BTC for more than 3 years and enjoy the amazing profit in this period Smiley

i am holding my BTCs more then 4 years now but not all of them some of them i sold to buy alts , but still i am happy as i was lucky to have good amount until now , but in ETH case  i was unlucky
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Holders bitcoin be more in next 3 years, may increase to x10 from current holders. But amount of bitcoin held isn't in large quantities, because it has spread.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I think it always depends on what goals you have.
When you invest in bitcoin to make a certain purchaise the time to cash out is there when you can afford the thing you want to buy.
When bitcoin is planned to be used for your retirement, you sell it at that point.
In general I think the average bitcoin holder is still young. Holding it for three years or more should not be a problem.
But selling at a certain point is inevitable.
It makes no sense to have a lot of coins in your wallet at the end of your life when you could have used them to lead a better life.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

In my opinion maybe only few who hold their bitcoin few years back its all because cryptocurrency is not that known  for all of us,only few who has knowledge when it comes out,i've heard from someone how ignorance he is when he heard about bitcoin when a person asking him to change it to some stuff i guess,he accept it but doesn't know about bitcoins out of curiousity and lack of knowledge he sells  almost everything and only few were left,it was too late he realizes how precious bitcoin is in this period of time, if i were in his position maybe i also did what he does because waiting its value to fluctuates is a very big question in my mind "WHEN" i might always think of losing it in the future,as bitcoin also experiences its value to goes down that why people get panic,waiting and holding bitcoins in this moment in time seems the hardest a person could do,to take a risk,patience and  faith in bitcoin leads to a persons success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Bitcoin is quiet interesting to use especially if the desire to use it for your needs and wants is occurring. I'm there are few folks in this group can do really keep them and allow to grow for investment and other stuff in the future. Ofcourse, the good hope that bitcoin will continuously rise in the future, many people will still use it immediately and not to hold it first. But for those who have enough of investments around. Those who have traded their bitcoin and earned a lot already, we can say they can hold it even more than three years.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
For some how made millions on BTC there was no point to hold it anymore.
They just sold them and are enjoying the rest of their life  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I guess it's not that hard to be able to maintain bitcoin for a long period especially of you know for sure that it's value will grow exponentially over time . It's like making an investment with 0 efforts , all you need to do is just wait and your funds will grow by themselves . Bitcoin is the currency of the future and sooner or later people will regret not onvesting in it .

Its not that hard to hold it. I also hold my coins for a year now If i can do it a few years i can make a good profit out of it. You can hold your coins but when you need money.

Then you must use bitcoin for that because we simply need money for things sometimes for school etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It is really up to the people if they are going to have a good faith in bitcoin and hold it for at least 3 years or more than 3 years because they are the one who are in charge of taking care of their bitcoin and if they have a good vision then it is really easy to tell that it is worth it to just hold bitcoin for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Although bitcoin is spreading in the internet we can't figure it out how many of them were holding for more than 3 years.This is due to blockchain technology that transaction can't be traced.But in this current situation probably they would think it hardly and seriously because bitcoin now is almost at $7000.
Knowing the possibilities of the growth of bitcoin is enough to make people understand the fact that it is a good thing to HODL. We do not know the future, but we are all quite optimistic that bitcoin has a huge value and it is going to keep surviving as people keep seeing those values and then utilizing it to their own advantage.

For example, the government of Zimbabwe banned international transactions and then, the citizens saw bitcoin as the best option they can deal with the international market out of the government's control and that is a value.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I guess it's not that hard to be able to maintain bitcoin for a long period especially of you know for sure that it's value will grow exponentially over time . It's like making an investment with 0 efforts , all you need to do is just wait and your funds will grow by themselves . Bitcoin is the currency of the future and sooner or later people will regret not onvesting in it .
Trees do not grow to the sky.
By what bitkoin is interesting except its growth giving the opportunity to earn? Practically nothing. Many altkoins are much better than it.
Which altcoin is better than bitcoin think before saying anything bitcoin Is most impressive at this time and the people are doing great suing this coin and main thing is its acceptance as payment and yes this coin is accepted as payment also amazon example is here and still many regions are accepting this coin but altcoins are still down to earth and nobody is accepting them because they already have btc to earn.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
I think there is many people is hold their bitcoin for more than 3 years and now they can withdraw all of their bitcoin to make huge money. but if this is happen to me, I don't think that to sell all of my bitcoin is a good idea because I will hold the bigger amount bitcoin in my wallet and only selling if the price is increase higher. I will only sell for small part of bitcoin so I can buy something in my life and I can continue to survive in my real life and beside that I can use the money to save into my bank account.
Just as you say you will only selling it if the price gets higher. then you will be always got catched by the bulltrap and pretty sure that within few months all of your bitcoin will be gone LOL.
I speaking from my thinking, can't hold it that long especially for 3 years, the damned price pump just sometime got me to sell my entire bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: